• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Vikingmetalfab

1. Runs rough the fine, no codes

Temp doesn't matter in ambient temperature. It did this in the winter in negative temperatures and does it now when its 60 degrees in the morning or 85 in the afternoon. New parts as untested iacv and it was dead. New one works fine but didn't fix anything. The o2 sensors were replaced with...
  2. Runs rough the fine, no codes

My 99 3.0 manual 4x4 is doing the ereader rough cold start. I know someone will jump on me for not searching but truth is I've been fighting this for months and have read every thread I can find here and on other sites that even remotely looks plausible. That being said. Truck is a 99 3.0 non...
  3. Longview TX offroaders

Moving shortly from Oregon to the Longview area of Texas. Pretty heavy in to off roading and just looking for some folks that like to do the same.
  4. masanders’s 2000 Ranger Build

Love how the gauges turned out.
  5. 5.0 swap and SAS "Half-Pint"

Cool project and good progress. I'll be watching this build for sure. Good luck on the build.
  6. Returning Member

Thanks. I'm working on the pics. Not having much luck posting from my phone.
  7. Returning Member

Used to be a member here a long time ago. Returning now. Name is Ryan. I live in Oregon. Work for Peterbilt as a tech. Used to have a metal fab shop. Maybe will again someday. I have a 99 ranger 4x4. 3.0 manual extra cab. It has 4" lift with a 3" body lift. I have 37" stampers on 15x10 weld...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad