• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Vanguy16

1. Tire questions.

Look great!
  2. No crank no start, new battery, wipers always on.

I would start at where the initial work was done and look at all wiring that goes from cab to bed. +2 on Bird76Mojo reply. I too need to replace or fix filler neck as I have the symtomatic filling problem at the gas station where I have to gently and SLOWLY fill the tank or gas spills out.
  3. Oil pressure sending unit location

94 b4000. Can't find the darn thing anywhere?? There's nothing close to my oil filter, and if I look underneath on the other side close to the starter, I see what I believe is the temp sensor as I got a new replacement oil pressure switch and the threads are nowhere near the right size for...
  4. Tire questions.

Thanks for you prompt reply. I think I would like to keep both tire sizes the same on the front and rear. I don't like the front looking dropped lower than the rear.
  5. Tire questions.

Hello all. 1994 Mazda B4000. I need new tires. Right now I have 14" rims running with 195/70 on the fronts and 205/75 on the rears which seem to be with what the truck came with, stock. No lift whatsoever. I want to buy all new 15" rims and put new rubber on. What would be the largest tire I...
  6. Slowly dies...uphill

Update: only does it in fifth Gear... So today I started the truck up and idled it and went underneath and found two pretty small air leaks in the first CAT canister closest to the engine. Just a small amount of air seeps out under idle.
  7. Slowly dies...uphill

If exhaust or cat is, say, damaged in someway or causing this, wouldn't it do it in all gears then? Thanks for the reply Ron
  8. Slowly dies...uphill

A quick update would be that I have driven this truck around the city for a few months without any an issue before this...
  9. Slowly dies...uphill

Hello everyone. I recently purchased a used 1994 Mazda b4000. I have cleaned the MAF and IPS. I was about to go on a trip a few weeks later and drove about 80 miles or so on mainly flat surfaces with small increases in rise and drops and started to drive up a fairly steeper grade hill. The...
  10. Ranger years/dependability

No wouldnt that be cool...
  11. Ranger years/dependability

I'm thinking the next truck I get will be rust colored paint and trim...
  12. Ranger years/dependability

Well, I live in what would be classified as the great white north, lmao. Fall/winter is hard on vehicles here even though I do reside somewhere where we dont have to live in igloos year round. I'll definitely consider fluid filming all my vehicles from now on.
  13. Ranger years/dependability

I prefer manual transmission over automatic, always. Just cheaper and easier to repair. How are the automatic transmissions in these 2000 - 2011 vehicles?
  14. Ranger years/dependability

Thanks again everyone, really! My first foray into "Ford". I've always owned Japanese made vehicles. Loves their reliability but hated the cost of parts. I normally work on my own vehicles as a rule, but as I get newer, they get more difficult to troubleshoot and repair yourself. That worries...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad