• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by User Name missing

1. need help choosing a tablet

I’m looking for a decent android based tablet for my mother. Want one that is easy to see at any angle, min. 8gb internal storage, good battery life and no more than $200 (with NO contracts/wireless service). I was planning to get this for her for Xmas, but her smartphone I gave her to use as a...
  2. trouble connecting to wifi on start up

My mother-in-law has a Dell laptop with win 7, running comodo, avast & adaware. Plus it has Intel My Wifi Technology. The problem she is having with it is that after boot up, it can take a few minutes for the wifi to connect and then some web pages won’t work (ie yahoo email log on page won’t...
  3. question bout head units with Pandora

I’ve been non-seriously browsing for new head units for our vehicles. One of the features I’ve came across is head units with Pandora music service. How does this work? Where does it get the signal to connect to Pandora? I’ve been mildly interested in satellite radio, but because my drive is so...
  4. Painting and building pinewood derby car questions

I’m using a blue metal flake enamel paint in my testors/aztek external mix model air brush. I thinned the paint and played with psi settings from 10 psi up to 40 psi. At 40psi, I get better coverage but the paint still “spits” out. Nozzle isn’t clogged. Do I have the paint too thin/not thin...
  5. shoe glue

I have a pair of Sketchers that isn’t that freakn old and the soles are coming apart. The black rubber part is separating from the white. Whats a good type of glue to fix this? I don’t know if a 2-part epoxy would hold or eat away the rubber. Thought of using black or blue ATV silicone.
  6. Any Verizon wireless deals?

Any Verizon wireless employees here or know someone that is? I’m just trying to find out if theres goin to be any sales/deals by Christmas on the Galaxy series or Moto Droid series phones. I’m hoping for a 2 for 1 deal, but I’ll take what I can get. I see that the Droid 4 is on sale. This was...
  7. Pinecar derby

My son started Cub Scouts this year and we’ll be getting the Pinecar Derby kits here soon. This is my first time also, in which I can make my own. Just wondering if anybody had any tips or tricks.
  8. free SMS/txt messenger

I'm looking for a free SMS/txting app for Android (droid 2) that doesn't have cellular service (wifi only). Any suggestions? :beer:
  9. missing sway bar on sunfire.

I have a ’99 Sunfire POS………..P.O.S.!!! Now that I have that out of the way, this may seem like a stupid question, but if you had this car, NOTHING would be a stupid question. Do this car have a front sway bar? If so, how would the entire sway bar, brackets and hard go missing? How would the car...
  10. driving with a bad air sensor

96 Ranger 2.3 Truck has a P0420 code, which from what I've read on the net could mean a bad air sensor. Will this cause any harm if I drive it for a few weeks to a few months? It runs fine otherwise, no rough idle, misfires, bogging down, etc. Thanx.
  11. Android phone suggestions

I'm due for an upgrade and I'm wanting some opinions. I currently have a Droid 2 that I luv and would like to have a a new phone similar to it. I was looking at the Droid 4 (I prefer an actual keyboard) but what are some other ones I should look into? For verizon and it needs to have mirco SD...
  12. upgrade to windows 8 or stay at 7?

Its possible that I could upgrade my new laptop to windows 8, but not sure if I want too. All the other PC's I have is either win 7 or XP that I try to connect over the network for file sharing and such. Right now I have the laptop setup comfortably and really don't want to start from scratch...
  13. droid phones w/o cellular service

I have a Droid 2 from Verizon. Does anybody know if the phone still works without a cellular service? Thought bout giving it to my kids to use as an “ipod”, if I can still use it with wifi. Just want it for music, pictures and download games from google play store.
  14. Need tires, any sales?

Does anybody works at or know someone that does work at NTB, Tire Discounters or any other tire place in or around Newark, OH. I need a new set of tires for my Ranger, but money is tight. I’ve been holding off for another buy 2 get 2 free sale. Does any know if theres one of these coming up?
  15. Monroe shocks/struts?

I need to get some struts/shocks for my ’99 Sunfire. Advance Auto is running a sale on Monroe shocks/struts, buy (4) get 25% off. Is Monroe a good brand to consider and if so, what type/quality lvl should I look at?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad