• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by tylork92

1. 93 explorer lift question

In the process of lifting my 93 4x4 4 door explorer (spacers in the front and add a leaf in the back). This is a competition audio vehicle so quit a bit of weight in the back. I was suggested to use air shocks in the back to help with the sag. I cant find an answer as to what specific shocks...
  2. Voltage Problems...

Truck is a 93 extended cab 2x4 with the 3.0. Does have completely upgraded electrical system to support my audio. Consist of: Mechman 260A alternator XS power D6500 Big 3 in 1/0 My problem is that the stock voltage meter drops DRASTICALLY as you increase the fan speed for the a/c. The truck...
  3. 98 b series back glass

Foes the Mazda b series extended cabs use the same back glass as the ranger ext cabs?
  4. 1993 projector headlights

where have you guys purchased your black housing projector headlights for your 93-97s? I kno ebay is the cheapest but what specific seller? ive heard some dont fit as well as others so thats y i want to kno.
  5. Lowering a 93 ranger

this guy knows his ranger suspension....have my 2/4 kit on the way from him for my 93 as we speak.
  6. Almost time for new install!!!!!

First pic is of a Sundown Audio SA-12. Have a pair of them along with a Sundown Audio saz-1500d. mids/highs will be powered off of a AQ 4x90 for the time being...may eventually got with the sundown audio 100.4. Next is a lil something fun for me to play with. picked these up off of...
  7. question on 93 door panels

well since my 93 was totaled i still have my custom door panels i have yet to use but still wont to use. i just need to kno what model of rangers will these fit....obviously 93-97 but will they fit any others......what about any explorers?
  8. will 93 panels work on a 02

Just wondering if 93 door panels will work on a 02. My 93 was totaled last week (actual damage isnt bad but insurance company totaled it) and i have my eye on a 02 but i still have my custom fiberglass door panels i made for my 93 i would like to use.
  9. what beds will fit a 93

as some of you may kno a lady hit me the other day and ive been lookin around on craislist for parts. But am wondering if there is a difference between the extended cab and regular cab beds. Also wondering what all years would work on my 93.
  10. Was in my first WRECK today.

Well was turning left off the road into the parking lot at my work. Had to stop to wait on a couple cars go by before i could turn and then i went to turn and a lady comin out of the parking lot, also turning left, never looked my way and ran right into me. Of course it was her fault and the...
  11. back glass help

Wanting to change out my sliding back glass for solid one in my 93 extended cab and am wondering which gens will fit.....or are they all interchangeable. please give me years of gens as i dont kno which years was what
  12. fiberglass panels are DONE!!!

Started this project at the beginning of the summer just to give me something to do over the summer plus i needed to get it done.
  13. fiberglass panels are DONE!!!

Started this project at the beginning of the summer just to give me something to do over the summer plus i needed to get it done.
  14. Started on my panels

Well finally decided to get busy and start working on my door panels. This is only my 2nd fiberglass project so be easy lol. This is how i had the rings at first but ended up having to change them a lil bit for seat clearance. Got the fabric stretched: Had a lil audience while working...
  15. Question on re-doing rims.

Well as some of you kno i got a set of 18s pretty cheap on Craisglist a couple months back. Well there not in the best of shape. 2 of the especially have the chrome fading away. Question is would it be better/ cheaper to do which of the following: 1) re-chrome plating 2) Poweder coating black...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad