• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by tylers4.0

1. Dumb question

ok so i have the idea of bagging the front of my 89 and ive got an idea of how to do it but what the hell do i do about the i beams? any help is greatly appreciated
  2. horsepower and fuel milage boosters?

what are some bolt ons i can add to my 89 2.3 5sp ranger that will boost hp and mpg??:icon_confused:
  3. Cheap Drop?

fbirides.com 3/4 drop dream beams and flip kit...400 tops....drop springs in the front up to 3 inches i belive....then blocks in the back so like a 6/7 drop for under 500 but if your stayin with 18s just do the 3/4 or your rub like hell and have camber and eat up your tires
  4. What seats will fit in a 89 reg cab

i know theres a post on the tech library but i didnt know if it went for all year rangers so i was wondering if someone could tell me if it is if not what will fit in a 89 reg cab?:icon_confused:
  5. how to go lower in the back?

well it wouldnt hurt to go to a scrap yard and get a set and do it......but it wont hurt anything like oil pan bein crushed by the i beams
  6. how to go lower in the back?

and also i can cut the springs in the front about 2 inches right?
  7. how to go lower in the back?

yea i would do a flip kit but im just lookin for about 3 inches in the back and 2 inches up front
  8. how to go lower in the back?

i know you can flip the shackles for 2" what can i do to do for one more inch
  9. Crazy Idea For Lowering The Back Need Opinions

alright for the last time piss off cuz i tryed to apologize admit i was wrong and ur still a AHOLE
  10. HELP i need some diys

i just got out for summer and i work sometimes and have a little extra money and i really just wanna maybe do somethin to my ranger but dont wanna dump a shit load of money into it cuz i might be gettin rid of it but if u have any diys with directions i would really appreciate it thanks
  11. Crazy Idea For Lowering The Back Need Opinions

trust me i know it is probally impossible of it happen and yea i probally overexateratin but he ragged the "snot" out of it and the whole camber thing i found out today he was talkin about the front when he cut the springs on dream beams but ok i was wrong yes i admit it ok i just wish everybody...
  12. Crazy Idea For Lowering The Back Need Opinions

i appreciate it but it "messed" his "stuff" up and i guess i used hellacious a litte much at least a couple people aint total .... on here
  13. Crazy Idea For Lowering The Back Need Opinions

yea it bent his axel ................. sorry you jump to conclusions so quick
  14. Crazy Idea For Lowering The Back Need Opinions

haha yea i thought it would be a shitty idea thanks for the opinions tho
  15. Crazy Idea For Lowering The Back Need Opinions

ok so heres the deal i gotta friend who lowered the back of his ranger by flippin the leaf springs and it gave him a 7" drop not a flip kit just flippin the entire things upside down i he got hellacious camber and i dont want that so i thought wat if i flip them and then put 3 inch blocks to...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad