• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by TXBII

1. 1350 vs 1354

I am in the process of SASing and V8 swapping my 89 BII. Putting in a 347 Stroker with a C5. I currently have a BW 1350 T case and a Behemoth Strongbox (finally got everything from Jacob). Since I am going to have to have drive shafts made for my setup, stretching my wheelbase, would there be...
  2. 1989 Bronco II 2.9 Auto Runs Hot

My BII seems to have always run on the hot side. Does it especially climbing trails and in high altitude. Also pretty regularly during the summer driving long distances or around town. I replaced the radiator a few years ago but it never really fixed the issue. It has the flex-a-lite electric...
  3. Swapping to D35 and 8.8 31 Spline

I have a 1989 Bronco II with I believe a BW 1350 Transfer case. I am swapping in a D35 and 8.8 31 Spline. I believe my front drive shaft will work with the D35 but don't believe my stock rear will. What drive shafts will work in my new setup? Can I get one from a newer Ranger/Explorer...
  4. Coll Spring Seat bushings?

So I am putting on my lift and my Coil Spring seat bushings are toast and I can't find them anywhere. I need my BII back on the road tomorrow for work. Anyone have any ideas on what I can do or use to make some?
  5. Goodyear Wrangler MT/R or ?

I am looking to purchase some new tires for my BII (33X12.5X15) and wanted to get some feedback on the Goodyear Wrangler MT/R's? My BII is now my Daily Driver but also want a decent tire for mud and rocks. Is this a good choice? Any other suggestions? Thanks for the help and info..
  6. Drop Shackles with Explorer Leaf Springs Question?

I have an 89 BII and got a set of Explorer Leaf springs for it because the old ones were shot. When I added the Explorer leafs with stock shackles it added some lift to the rear. To level out the front I could get some leveling coils because it only added about 2 inches. My question is if I...
  7. Failed Emissions Test Twice

Hey guys.. pretty new to the forum and looking for some help. I bought a 1989 BII and have been getting it ready to be road ready. After getting it running, I thought to be pretty decent, I went to have it inspected and it failed on the Emissions Test. Nox(ppm) to High. 1st Test Run results...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad