• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Twitch57

1. Twitch57

Decals

just sayin
  2. Twitch57

Favorite guns to shoot?

the mk 19 ...... pure sex but that i own, grandads old 30.30 winchester lever gun. so smooth and the gun itself looks like a piece of art
  3. Twitch57

mail order build

i love my truck but its currently a couple thousand miles away from me and i dont think it ll run when i get back. so i ve decided to start another one. i cant actually start wrenching but i can have it all planned out and get together all the parts. figured i would get y'alls opinion on it old...
  4. Twitch57

dunno if anyone remembers me but im back

i used to be somewhat active on here a few years ago, but its been a while since then. after i stopped being active i wheeled my truck alot and then joined the corps. now im stuck on okinawa and since i cant play with my truck i decided id save up and start planning to build another playtoy...
  5. Twitch57

k&n customer service

i did this a little while back, and among other things got mud in my k&n cone air filter that i had slapped right onto the throttle body i guess when a air filter gets so muddy that it cant get air it creates some sort of vacuum that crushes the cone air filter like a can. I called up k&n and...
  6. Twitch57

seafoam help

so lately the truck has been having problems with holding constant oil pressure. I ve decided ( mostly due to fear of other possibilities) that the problem is simply too much bad oil in the line and in the oil filter. my buddy said to just put seafoam in it, so i went and grabbed a bottle. now...
  7. Twitch57

so cal wheeling

anyone in so cal interested in wheeling in the lockwood/hungry valley area? or maybe a pismo run?
  8. Twitch57

twitch57's ranger

not bad for a 2 inch budget lift homemade bumper, simple but it works check out the flex haha
  9. Twitch57

replacement body mounts

I ve been looking for replacement body mounts for my 1989 extended cab ranger napa and kragen ( i was desperate) didnt have em and the only ones ive been able to find are from the ford stealership but they want 40 bucks each. anyone find decent body mounts elsewhere?
  10. Twitch57

Pismo Beach August 8

Anyone intrested in hanging out at pismo on Sunday August 8?
  11. Twitch57

fun with throttle and cruise control

so i must have parked to close to a toyota cause now the ranger dont want to stop im pretty sure its the throttle return spring as it is not pushing the cable back to the start position, seems like its a stupid easy part but doesnt look fun to replace, any hints? also the cruise control is...
  12. Twitch57

where to get a tube bumper for a gen 2

Ive been looking to get a solid tube bumper for my 89 ranger but i havent had any luck so far I dont have the skill or tools to fab one so im stuck buying one, other than finding one used ( which i would prefer but havent had any luck) where would you guys look? thanks
  13. Twitch57

Tire placement

So heres the deal i got 3, 30 inch bfg mud terrains with about 25% tread off of a buddy and I have just enough cash to buy 2 , 30 inch dunlop mud rovers from a budy for the distributor price the question is worn tires in back good tires in front , so that I have more traction for turning or...
  14. Twitch57

mojave road

ran the mojave road pretty mild but a blast unfortunately i lost a tire not to many pictures cause not to many stops but fun water crossing - Im an idiot http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_JrIymX_3jM airing up to leave
  15. Twitch57

twitch57's build ( bolt on ) thread

So i am starting with my stock 89 Ranger, 2.9l v6 supercab. It is my daily driver so while I am building it so that I can run trails and have fun it sort of has to stay practical. so far I have bought skyjacker leveling coils, new shocks, and add a leafs new and found at garage sales or...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad