• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by TTecoboostranger

1. TTecoboostranger

best/cheapest place to get a 1991 ford ranger chrome grill?

ok so a 91-94 Explorer grill is a direct fit? thanks for the info
  2. TTecoboostranger

Does this look like 3.0 liter engine mounts?

Sorry forgot to attach
  3. TTecoboostranger

Where are all the TT ecoboost Ranger swaps?

A few pictures of my 91 and the donor engine
  4. TTecoboostranger

Does this look like 3.0 liter engine mounts?

I have these engine mounts already installed Are they 3.0 liter? would they fit a 3.5 V6 ecoboost?
  5. TTecoboostranger

best/cheapest place to get a 1991 ford ranger chrome grill?

looking to replace my grill with a newer or better shape grill (prefer chrome) where is best place to purchase, best price? thanks in advance
  6. TTecoboostranger

1991 TT ecoboost Ranger XLT build

"Lots of Pictures" i certainly will.
  7. TTecoboostranger

thanks for the reply. I have measured the engine about 25 1/4 inchs wide at ac compressor/alt at widest point. I believe i can fit those above the frame rail. I was told the 3.0 liter engine mounts will do the trick to mount it. I am worried about the steering shaft clearance however. I should...
  8. TTecoboostranger

I am in the process of prepping my 91 ranger to except a 2013 Ford F150 Ecoboost 3.5 with twin turbos. any tips would be greatly appreciated. hopeing to eliminate the header box core under the hood. Hoping i can use the auto trans and just not use the transfer case in my swap since the 4x4 is...
  9. TTecoboostranger

1991 TT ecoboost Ranger XLT build

hello all planning on building my 91 ranger with a 3.5 TT engine from a 2013 4x4. wish me luck Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad