• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Trump8MyKids

1. Trump8MyKids

coolant leak after coolant leak…

okay thank you guys i’ll replace the timing cover gasket let’s hope this fixes it
  2. Trump8MyKids

coolant leak after coolant leak…

so i replaced my thermostat and now my truck decided that wasn’t enough and starting leaking from the water pump (just replaced) and now another one has come. this is on the passenger side by the front of the exhaust manifold. any help would be gladly appreciated. mainly just trying to figure...
  3. Trump8MyKids

replaced plugs and wires, won’t fire

just replaced my plugs and wires on my 99 3.0, now it won’t fire. all the wires are going to the corresponding cylinders and the plugs are properly gapped. all fuses are good as well any help would be appreciated! it’s cold in this garage fast responses would be much appreciated
  4. Trump8MyKids

random clipped harness

i mean that’s probably the case. my cruise still works fine so i guess that worked 😂 thanks guys
  5. Trump8MyKids

random clipped harness

so i recently purchased a 99 4x4 3.0 5 speed ranger with 4wabs and when i bought it the fuse was pulled for the abs. well i quickly figured out why it was pulled after the abs pump kicked on as i was pulling into a parking spot. that resulted in a massive dent in the bumper. anyway i’m...
  6. Trump8MyKids

airbag light has me confused

Okay, first off hello everyone! Got an issue with my truck I'm hoping somebody can help with. Sometimes I enjoy dropping it down a gear or two and matting the throttle. The truck has its fair share of modifications, It's far from stock but far from anything too special. Anyway, when I give it...
  7. Trump8MyKids

Okay so really stupid question…

Last night my truck just randomly decided not to start. The whole electrical system just clicked once and all at once all my electronics were toasted. My gauge lights that normally illuminate when you first start the truck we’re very dim after I tried to crank and there was a relay clicking away...
  8. Trump8MyKids

Okay so I’d like to surprise the female….

So I just bought that speaker we will see how it works. Thanks for that! But I think she likes the idea of having installed speakers rather than a little Bluetooth speaker (You know how some women can be) and I think if I did use the portable speaker in the bed she’d think I had cheaped out on...
  9. Trump8MyKids

Okay so I’d like to surprise the female….

Alright guys I could use some help here. So my girlfriend and I enjoy putting blankets down in the bed of my 98 and falling asleep under the stars. She’s asked on numerous occasions when I’m going to put speakers back there. Well originally I was going to just buy some Bluetooth speakers but...
  10. Trump8MyKids

Cant get my trans back in!

I used all your suggestions and the truck runs and drives beautifully. I’m not sure how we managed to do it but we did. Thanks guys! also when I put the trans in gear I took the base arm thing out (like the pivot point if you will idk the technical term) so when I went to reinstall the shifter...
  11. Trump8MyKids

Yes I did align the clutch. Everything was aligned and ready to go when we tried to put it in. I’ll take some pictures today when I go up there.
  12. Trump8MyKids

Alright so about three weeks ago i was driving down the highway in my 2wd 98 ranger with the 3.0 and the 5 speed (truck just rolled over 160k). One of my friends decided to come up next to me and race me. I rarely race but I said screw it why not. Also my led dash lights I put in have been going...
  13. Trump8MyKids

1999 tail lights and dash lights stopped working...sort of

Check your fuse panel between the drivers door and the dash. Guarantee you blew a fuse. I had the same thing happen. Headlights work, no dash lights or running lights.
  14. Trump8MyKids

Door Windows, The forward Lean Syndrome"

I have to roll it back down halfway, force it forward, crank it back up and then it seals properly. I always thought the track just gained some play over the years. Had no idea this was a popular issue.
  15. Trump8MyKids

Diesel lights on dash?

Alright speaking of dealers, funny story: Back when I first bought my truck I took it to the dealer for everything it needed as I was young, stupid, and wanted a guarantee on the services. The last time I went in (Nov 2019), I brought it in for an oil change. When I went to pay for it the guy...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad