• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Trump8MyKids

1. Trump8MyKids

Meet Lucy the three wheeled differential-less Ranger

Not often I get a compliment it means a lot I appreciate it thank you
  2. Trump8MyKids

I’m guessing what was left was all the black chunks in the oil lmao
  3. Trump8MyKids

I got your pictures gentleman (possibly ladies too). C clips were alright but I think it’s obvious why the wheel said toodles Also do you guys think the scoring on the axle is from when it ejected?
  4. Trump8MyKids

60/40 ranger seats, what are my options ?

Any idea on how much something like that would cost? Got a buddy who’s considering it
  5. Trump8MyKids

I needed to fix my brakes anyway so I had the brakes rebuilt seeing we were in there.
  6. Trump8MyKids

No I was thinking more of “Rusty Chevrolet” by Shanneyganock or “A Piece at a Time” by Johnny cash.
  7. Trump8MyKids

Believe me I regret not taking any pictures. Would’ve made a great story for my kids some day lmao
  8. Trump8MyKids

Just wanted to thank all of you for all the help. I went with an axle from Tisler Salvage in reedsville (not the same axle previously mentioned, but one like it off an 03). Not lying when I say I drove our lawnmower to the junkyard. It’s normally a half hour drive but with the lawnmower it took...
  9. Trump8MyKids

Here in Wisconsin they seem to be going for 400-500 bucks. It’s costing me about 1500 to fix the whole thing. Really sucks. Unfortunately still without my lil truck but I can’t wait to get back behind the wheel again :) everybody seems to be convinced that I’m a nut job for fixing it but it’s...
  10. Trump8MyKids

(Yes, a friend and I named my truck Lucy. Don’t ask why, long story) Well today has been interesting. I started off today going for a windows down drive with my girlfriend as it’s finally high 30s out and we’re out of the sub-zero temps for now (it’s a Wisconsin thing you wouldn’t understand)...
  11. Trump8MyKids

Godawful clunking

Okay update: decided to go buy new jack stands and on the way there it clunked twice in the first mile and hasn’t done it since. The drive to get the stands was about ten miles one way so I think it’s safe to say I’m okay for now. However in the case it’s temperature related or just an off an on...
  12. Trump8MyKids

Godawful clunking

I will do that now thank you. I will post my results along with a video of what is happening if my phones mic will pick it up.
  13. Trump8MyKids

Godawful clunking

One piece
  14. Trump8MyKids

Godawful clunking

Had to miss school and work last Monday due to me having to drain my diff oil because my diff ate up my abs sensor (probably should have been a sign from the start). Something as of earlier today is making a terrible clunk inside of there. originally it happened whenever I’d let off the gas but...
  15. Trump8MyKids

Finally. A permanent power steering whine fix!

That’s what I meant by what I said about the pump. Already bought the adapter just needed to know what I should pull it from. also the ‘distribution block’ is on the rack it’s just thats what the cooler hooked up to. I’m guessing that’s the return line coming off of it going into the cooler...