• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by TrndAssassin

1. Indiana late spring early summer meet JUNE 2

Well its that time of year again guys, we have the spring / summer meet planned for June 2nd at 11 at the Lebanon Memorial Park Lebanon, Indiana 46052 This information can also be found on Facebook under the indiana ford rangers club So far we have someone bringing brawts And someone bringing...
  2. New Hdr shots

Went out for a shoot tonight some of these hdrs didnt turn out as well as I'd like Obviously the ones under the neon, was my first time shooting around neon lighting so, Hopefully I'll get better Some more shots from last nights shoot these arent really hdrs , But high tonal range shots...
  3. HDR pics on my Daily!

well Its been 2 months since my front clip was painted and it was almost 70 out today in Indiana so I decided to wash and wax the whole truck and go out for a little HDR photoshoot let me know what yall think! I'll start with my crappiest shot I wanted it to be the best shot, but the owners of...
  4. Whoops, I guess I'll start a build and or rebuild thread

Well Bryan, another member Has been bugging me forever to make a build thread, On my way to alabama for christmas this year I pegged a guard rail at 50....thanks to standing water and hydroplaning. So I'll start a build to that point thread/ and a rebuild so u can see pictures during and after...
  5. Little update on my truck

Well theres 4 new mods since most of you have seen my truck last....excuse the dirty truck and the crappy cell phone pics ...the people that have seen my truck on facebook..no pointing out the mods lol! Let me know what yall think!
  6. Fall Photo shoot and Truck history!

Some of you May know me from rps or Rf, but I thought I'd toss up some pictures of my truck From when I bought it till now, To see what you guys thought Also Thank you pickupman92 for editing the pics for me! as close to stock as I have..right after I put the cragers and bfg's on from my...
  7. Indy Fall Meet!

Indiana Fall Meet - 10/22/11 We are gonna plan an inside meet in case the weather is crap. Meet up around 11am and the Wings Etc. in Avon, IN Welcome to Wings Etc. Avon! If the weather is good, we will hit up a park or sumthin after we eat This is up on RPS and FRF and TRF already Pretty much...
  8. Fall Indy meet 2010 pics

Well Figured I'd throw up some pics and a video from the Indiana Meet! Meet! Only had 12-13 trucks this year...normally have about 15 but a few couldnt show, and it rained part of the morning..still had a great turn out though and a lot of great trucks! And tons of Boost to go round! lol...
  9. Hand washed and waxed

Well since I bought my 03 ranger in feb..Ive just power washed it or mikes expressed it..yeah yeah I know..shame....so today I decided to Give it a good hand bath and wax for once...and take some photos..so here yall go...Let me know what you think! ..just ignore the driver...
  10. sep 11 ...indianapolis meet / cookout

Perry Park Meet - 451 E. Stop 11 Road Sept 11, 2010 show up around 10am, start cookin when people get hungry everybody bring sumthin to share with the group for lunch basically just gonna show up and BS, check out trucks, eat/drink, and waste the day away w/good company! the list of who's...
  11. Someone Rattle canned my 03 :(

Now that I got your guy's attention, the trucks not rattle canned I just painted my bumpers n grill finally lol!!!!!! time to whore my truck again Tell me what ya think, nightshade will be tomorrow night, then from there until work picks up, I'll probably just drive it, but window...
  12. More pics of my new truck

Just some more pics of my truck got the stereo in and took some pics, nightshade, window tint, bed liner next 3 on the list Couple pics of my old rig before she got totalled just for Goodbye sake lol I miss my old truck! Give me some ideas on the new truck!

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad