• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by TR1948

1. seat belts, plus

Thanks Dustin, I will check them out Terry
  2. seat belts, plus

Hi I am still getting my Bronco II on the road. It was sitting for over ten years. It is now in the upholstery shop as the interior was trashed. I want to replace my seat belts but unsure of replacements. I am looking at the ones in LMC Turck parts. I am also open for any help, suggestions...
  3. Digital clock for Bronco ll

I was looking for a digital clock for my 86 Bronco 2. I found an electronics repair shop 'Harry's DynaTech Electronics' in Sacramento. He repaired the digital clock. He enjoys the challenges. I recommend him to anyone who may need older electronics that could be repaired, if unable to find a...
  4. Tr1948 a newbe

Hi I know this is mostly for Rangers but I have seen some Bronco ll sprinkled amongst so I feel better. I have a 1986 Bronco ll Eddie Bauer V6 with automatic trans. My father-in-law bought new. I bought it when he could no longer drive. Our youngest son liked it and got it from me. It...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad