• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by TorontoEdge

1. Jeep bumper on Ranger?

I saw a Ford Ranger for sale with this bumper on it (http://www.trailfx.com/Search/Detail?vc=T83&pn=J002) Sadly, I have no pictures of that Ranger :/ If the Jeep's frame rails are about the same width as the Ranger, this should be doable and safe to use. This week, I'll measure some Jeeps to...
  2. I live in Ontario, and doing a V8 swap on a 2002!

But bought a complete 2001 Exp 5.0 so the OBDII port should function well and no codes (except I am having a hard time figuring out the manual transmission deal and the PCM). Two issues as I want this to be legit and legal 1) e-test. I believe I fall in the 2000+ hotrod clause but since the...
  3. Need class III hitch

If anyone in or around Toronto has a hitch and not using it (I see a lot of Rangers on the 401 with hitches without a harness and no scratches so not being used for sure)... If you want to drop by my place, I'll give you $100 for the hitch, remove it from your truck, drink some beer with you in...
  4. Wanting to fab some things...

So I'm looking to build a relationship with a metal fab place as I want to make some skid plates, nerf bars and a prerunner bumper for my '02. I'm trying to find a small shop in Durham (or GTA, pref. East of Toronto). :icon_welder: I'm wiring up my garage for 220 and buying a welder but I...
  5. Black rockers or not?

I've been toying with the idea for a bit. Black line just at the rocker level (below door seem) with a blue accent line above it. Not the traditional 2-tone by any means but, it will give the truck a "taller" look and I have some touch-ups to perform anyway so it will be painted red or black...
  6. Started to work on body lift... then RUST! ACK

I collected the hardware for a simple 1" body lift... And had some time so I started to tear things down to access the bolts like the plastic liner in the bed and pull up the vinyl in the cab... found some nasty rust. Held my breath because I was hoping it wasn't too far gone. Yikes, I removed...
  7. Any detailed definitive guide to SAS?

I'm sure this has been posted, but I did something wrong and can't search. I'm looking for the BEST guide from someone who is both experienced in mechanics and capable of providing instructions :D I was planning on doing a 4" lift on my torsion stock setup. But the cost (converted to CAD) for...
  8. Embarking on some projects, maybe this weekend.

I have parts for 3 projects all lined up. This truck is my daily driver, saves the Mustang from door dings and being on one of the busiest highways, you never know what's going to happen. Rather be in a tall truck than the Mustang (I know the Mustang is safer with all the new safety features but...
  9. Hello!

:beer: 2002 Edge 4.0L 4x4... torsion bars adjusted, 31" tires, 3.73 gears and LS.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad