• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by tico0

1. subaru baja wheels

Thank you for your prompt reply, very helpful , My truck needs tires NOW (14'' stock) and want to swap to a bigger wheel 15'' or 16'' easier to find tires, more variety than 14'' Saw an ad, 06 ''subaru tires & wheels'' thought I got lucky if compatible with my truck, Oh well I just have to...
  2. subaru baja wheels

Will a set of wheels from a 2006 subaru baja fit my 1996 mazda B2300 SE ?
  3. front rotors don't fit?

?:)
  4. front rotors don't fit?

Hi ! It was the right size rotors I was wrong, I saw a huge opening on the new rotor where the inner bearing and seal goes and said oh SH%$ it's not going to fit and did not notice it needed a seal and inner bearing ! So I put them away and said ''this guys sent me the wrong parts'' (Was...
  5. front rotors don't fit?

Hi ! Yes, it turned out they were the right size rotors, it was me who was to quick to compare rotors, the new rotor needed the seal and inner bearing, that's why I saw a big opening ( inner center hole diameter ) All I had to do is swap the seal and inner bearing and would've fit...
  6. front rotors don't fit?

7. front rotors don't fit?

I order a set of rotors with brake pads for my 96 mazda b2300 SE, received them about a week ago but they don't fit! it looks like the spindle in my truck is smaller, my truck is 2 wheel dive and does not have front abs, I'm not sure what went wrong, did they sent me the wrong rotors? the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad