• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by thorsranger91

1. thorsranger91

Let's see your Welders

Chicago electric gasless 120v might. Got it free when a friend bought a titanium backpack welder
  2. thorsranger91

Curiosity about a swap.

I have another option to get a 4.0 mo5 combo from a 95 ranger. However the ranger 4.0 was overheating so needs a rebuild
  3. thorsranger91

Some input necessary

Well it may have come time for a swap earlier than expected. My a4ld is now leaking fluid. When I looked under the truck, dripping from lower starter bolt. Excuse for the m5 swap?
  4. thorsranger91

Curiosity about a swap.

So basically I would think if I used the column from the explorer that would allow the use of the pats system
  5. thorsranger91

Curiosity about a swap.

I have a 91 2.9l a4ld 4x4. Found a 2000 explorer xls for 600 with no title. Pretty sure it is a 4.0 would the drive train basically be drop in with some wiring mods?
  6. thorsranger91

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

Well I used it to run scrap to the scrap yard and learned that for $200 I got a truck with working ac
  7. thorsranger91

Wire dash cams facing sideways to top of truck connected to Indash monitor lmao
  8. thorsranger91

Installed a Alpena trektek 15" lightbar on the $200 driver. This truck is a beast that refuses to die. Love it
  9. thorsranger91

‘94 4x4 Swap/Build

I have an old Hurst ratchet I'm considering as an option. How easy is it to put a ratchet shifter on the m5?
  10. thorsranger91

Some input necessary

As stated I tow with my touareg. It has an 8k tow capacity. Ranger is just lighter loads
  11. thorsranger91

88 Ranger running rich when hot

I get the fun of doing much of this myself. The previous owner put a cherry bomb in place of the cat assembly so it needs that too
  12. thorsranger91

Some input necessary

Not going to keep that t code in there. Hate autos when I want control. My salvage guy has a 95 5 speed 4.0 4x4. It was sent to him after being lightly overheated. It's an Xtra cab as well so I can swap with him there
  13. thorsranger91

Some input necessary

My trailer empty is about 900 pounds. It doesn't have brakes yet. Waiting to put electric braking on. Mostly drive highway/city with some clay like fields as we live near the flint hills in Kansas so it's just hilly and flat terrain. My loaded outfit trailer is still under 2k pounds therefore...
  14. thorsranger91

Some input necessary

Not sure what gears I have. All I know is they're factory

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad