• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by thesmokey1

1. 4R44E Transmission Slipping

Hey guys! I'm back with some serious 4R44E automatic transmission troubles. My truck is a '95 Ranger with the 2.3l and a 4R44E trans. On Sunday I was driving home from my lady's house and just a mile or two from home I went to give the truck a little gas while going 55 and...NO!!!! The trans...
  2. 4R44E Transmission Needs Some Expert Help!

Hey guys! :) I'm back with some serious 4R44E automatic transmission troubles. My truck is a '95 Ranger with the 2.3l and a 4R44E trans. On Sunday I was driving home from my lady's house and just a mile or two from home I went to give the truck a little gas while going 55 and...NO!!!! The trans...
  3. '95 Ranger 2.3L Timing Question

How to set timing on 95 Ranger 2.3L? HELP! My vehicle is a 1995 Ford Ranger XL 2WD with a 2.3l SOHC engine. I just got a great deal on this truck but the guy I bought it off of changed the timing pulley ( I think that's what it's called) on it and said that he wasn't sure if the timing was...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad