• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by thegreatdivide09

1. 1999 on road to off road conversion

1999 V8 SAS Ranger Heres my 1999 ranger. Its the economical 2wd 3.0l flex fuel edition in green. So what are the plans you ask? From a 1999 or 2000 explorer - 5.0L V8 Engine - 4R70W Transmission - Drive shafts - 8.8 Ford rear axle Purchased separately - (4x4 is insane on a 4th gen...
  2. Older 302 in 1999?

i want to do a V8 4x4 conversion to my 1999 ranger. This car is going to be used for both on road driving as well as moderate off road. I know my truck i fuel injected and all but I'm feeling its going to be a more difficult dropping in an EFI 302 vs a carb 302. I don't really have a problem...
  3. Ranger Overhaul

I have a 1999 2WD ranger XLT supercab with the 3.0l v6. Its become my semi project truck and theres a lot that i want to get done to it but i want to know whats best. This is more of a cross breed truck between off road and daily driver. The first is the explorer v8 and 4wd conversion. I want...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad