• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by The purple one

1. Rangers has been replaced

With a Chevy Colorado;brownbag;
  2. Good buy

Well sold the ranger today. Now I can get :beer: :D Need to get somthing with a little more power then the 2.3. Anyone selling somthing in the CT area?
  3. Black Mold

I may have to wash my truck soon:shok: The black mold is getting bad on the back of the cab and window:annoyed: The last time it was washed was about 2 years ago from the guy I got it from. I would think it would have laseted longer right :dunno:
  4. Sun Tac. not working

I just put a used tac. in my 93. Hooked up to the tan wire with the yellow line (I did this in the engine comp. not under the dash.) But it no work :dunno: Is there a way to test the tac. or am I doing somthing else wrong? One more thing I did not hook up the back light for the tac. Do not know...
  5. 1993 2.3 with a 2.5 head

I looked in the tech. library but still am not clear on somting. If I pull a head off a 1999 2.5 will it bolt up and run on my 1993 2.3 motor? :icon_confused: All I want to do is get gaskets and go. Also will I need to use the exhaust man. off the 2.5 or can I use the 2.3's. Thanks
  6. 7.5 to 8.8 New drive shaft?

If I go from a 93 7.5 to a 8.8 will I need to do anything to the drive shaft? (longer or shorter one) I know the brakes are differant I am not worried about that. Thanks.
  7. My 100hp motor killing my 7.5

My truck has a 2.3 5-speed with 100,000 on it. Tranny making a little noise but is all that HP too much for the 7.5 in it? The truck clunks when driving (letting up on the gas). The u-joints are fine so I think it is the rear. with the truck parked and in 1st gear I can push the truck 6 to 10...
  8. disappointing mileage

The auto will eat a little more gas then the stick.
  9. Did my MPG go down?

I put on some 235 tires on my 93 and now I think the speedo is about 2 mph off. Is there a way to find out how many mpg I am getting without new speedo gears? Thanks
  10. Mustang/Ranger parts

I may be getting a 88 mustang 2.3 for parts. It has new rotors and drums on it. Would these parts fit my 93 2 WD ranger?
  11. 2.3 Mustang Motor

Is the 2.3 mustang motor the same as the ranger? :icon_confused:1988 Mustang to 1993 Ranger.
  12. Were is your tac?

I have a sunpro tac and would like to put it in my 93. But where :icon_confused: Who here has one and where did you mount it.
  13. 92 rear in a 93

I know the 92 rear is shorter but will it fit without any mods? Also will my 235 tires fit without any chub rub? Thanks
  14. Mustang Rear

I can get one for free if I want. Free is always good Right?:icon_confused:
  15. Mustang Rear

How much work would it take to put a 79-93 mustang rear in a ranger? If it even can be done that is. Thanks

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad