• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by The Jester Race

1. The Jester Race

Nor Cal chat thread

Anybody still around? I bought a new Ranger.
  2. The Jester Race

The gun thread...

Like this?:D https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10151704380586701
  3. The Jester Race

The gun thread...

I could take it or leave it, my boss/director of training (Former Army Ranger, Security Contractor, and all around badass, 14 tours) seems to like them. I just threw it on for a hand stop.
  4. The Jester Race

The gun thread...

Got our S.O.T. in the mail today.:D Didn't waste any time getting this thing put together. .300 Blackout SBR
  5. The Jester Race

The gun thread...

Just another day at the office.:D
  6. The Jester Race

Stevens Model 200 ammo

The simple answer is no. .223 Remington and 5.56mm refer to the cut of the chamber. Visually the two cartridges are identical. You can put either round in either chamber, and you can fire either round in either chamber, but It is unsafe to fire a 5.56 cartridge in a .223 Rem chamber. The 5.56...
  7. The Jester Race

The gun thread...

All of it. Our company's main focus is research and design, and we manufacture and build our own rifles. My job as the armorer is to assemble and test the rifles. If you buy one of our rifles I personally will have built your gun. It might not be the coolest job in the world, but it's...
  8. The Jester Race

The gun thread...

I know, Right. No certification or special licenses required, obviously I had to qualify for the position and the company holds the manufacturing license. The job just kinda' fell in my lap. And I knocked it out of the park with the interview. Hired on the spot.:D
  9. The Jester Race

The gun thread...

I started my new job yesterday. Master Armorer for . I make these now.:D Do to the nature of the work and our clientele, I am not able to take any pictures of the manufacturing and assembly process, or the armory.
  10. The Jester Race

The gun thread...

^^^^^ Gorgeous. What Year? And since we're all posting pictures of our Marlins.:D
  11. The Jester Race

Seperating Guns, Hunting, and Fishing...

I'm gonna' go with no. 1. There are only 7 pages in this sub-forum. 2. There is only 1 camping specific thread in this sub-forum, and it's about tent trailers.
  12. The Jester Race

Rigid Halo Torch

Is it 800 lumens at the emitter or out the front? If it's the emitter rating your true out the front lumens are 12-15% less. Also is that 800 ANSI lumens? If it's not an ANSI rating someone could have just pulled that number out of their ass and the true output is probably significantly less...
  13. The Jester Race

Holy Cripes

Dead Uncle. I got 8 40mm ammo cans full of assorted ammo. One was full of assorted 12ga, one was all .22lr, and the rest was everything in between. Kept what I shoot and sold off the rest. I was supposed to get a couple of guns, and his reloading equipment too, but my uncles wife went bat shit...
  14. The Jester Race

Holy Cripes

I have an ass load of .22. Last count was something like 65,000. And the best part is, I didn't pay a dime for any of it.:D

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad