• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by thatclapped3.0

1. thatclapped3.0

Suggestions?

Yea I've looked around at a few places and i think ima just go with another 7.5" for the time being. Reason being that it's more cost effective right now if I go the 7.5" route. Which will give me more wiggle room on some other parts I need to have it road legal. I appreciate all the input!
  2. thatclapped3.0

Injectors

Mine is a flex fuel. Any recommendations on where to get them?
  3. thatclapped3.0

Suggestions?

My trucks got a 7.5" 3.73 open diff. When I got the truck I changed the rear end fluid and found broke teeth on one of the spider gears. So my question is what would it take for me to swap a 31 spline 8.8 in its place?
  4. thatclapped3.0

Towing

Ima look into that right now, and bolt can't be stubborn if its liquid 😂
  5. thatclapped3.0

Injectors

What options am I looking at for replacing my injectors on my 00 3.0?
  6. thatclapped3.0

2000 3.0 4x4 XLT

Has anyone swapped out the stock leaf packs for sport Trac leaf packs?
  7. thatclapped3.0

Towing

Any recommendations on where to look?
  8. thatclapped3.0

Towing

Yea I only got Plans to use her for work purposes. I do have the bed off currently due to cleaning and painting the frame. What's your opinion on helper/overload packs?
  9. thatclapped3.0

Towing

Man I wish I had the live hubs lol, how much of a pain is it to swap in a set of Manual locking hubs? I've never been a fan of PVH hubs.. Don't get me wrong I've never had a issue with them just not my first choice.
  10. thatclapped3.0

Towing

Could you explain more about the 12'' brakes and knuckles?
  11. thatclapped3.0

Towing

It's only some light lawn care equipment Nothing insane, and I'm running the stock 235/75/15. What tire size would you recommend?
  12. thatclapped3.0

Towing

It is a auto trans. And I will most definitely check that website out. Is there anything else I should look into that will help it tow smoother? Like a weight distributing hitch?
  13. thatclapped3.0

Towing

Thats the road block I am hitting, the trailer doesn't currently have a electric brake system on it. I do plan on converting them to electric brakes. For reference the trailers used to haul lawn care equipment. I believe the trailer is a 5x8, my concern is having enough stopping power due to...
  14. thatclapped3.0

Towing

Whats everyone running as a towing set up? I'm not gonna be towing alot of weight, the trailer is a single axle. The trucks a 2000 3.0 4x4, I had a idea of maybe installing a brake controller box, but not 100% on how I'd go about that. Any suggestions/inputs help.
  15. thatclapped3.0

Recommendations?

where would be the best place to get a engine gasket kit for my 3.0L? im looking to replace all the gaskets and seals in the motor. my trucks gonna be jacked up for a good bit, due to having to change the rear axle out, so any recommendations are welcome. im also trying to find info on if its...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad