• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by tecwizrd

1. tecwizrd

Key-less start

Would there be any interest in a key-less starting system based off of a USB thumb drive? Insert the thumb drive into the port and your truck would start. Just wondering. :)
  2. tecwizrd

Another 4.0 swap question

Ok, so I have an '86 B2. The Bronco needs a clutch and transmission swap. Although the motor runs well. I think it's most likely, that I will end up spending $1000 to $1300 on the new parts. Right? I found a 1994 explorer 4x4 4.0L 5 speed for sell. It has a new clutch, valve stem seals, new head...
  3. tecwizrd

Snow whelling in the south.

Since it's a B2, this should be the best place to post this. It's not much just tootin my own horn I guess. I never thought I would get to go snow wheeling in the south. We had about 9" here in Ardmore, AL. First ones on the road and we had a blast. We road over to a 3 acre vacant lot that is...
  4. tecwizrd

Intro from Alabama

Hey folks. My name is Jeff, I live in good ole Alabama. I just picked up a nice B2. I have always wanted one and a fellow student, where I go to school had one he wanted to unload. I hope to do a small lift, 35" tires, D35, 4.0L, 5speed conversion and wheel the piss out of it. Here are a few...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad