• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Tbarnes93

1. Tbarnes93

m5od dex/merc issue

I recently changed my clutch in my 94 ranger and i changed the trans fluid while i was at it. I put dex/merc in it and in the mornings when its cold (10-20 degrees) the trans shifts fine but on my way home from work in the afternoons when its warmer it tends to grind going into forth. Should i...
  2. Tbarnes93

cant figure this out....

I have a 94 ranger 4.0. The motor has no power on takeoff at times and idles rough. I have replaced the crank sensor, tps and mass air flow sensor plus ran a pipe through the cat,new fuel pump plugs and wires within 4k miles. I'm throwing 157,159,177 codes. thought the exhaust was stopped up but...
  3. Tbarnes93

94 ranger alignment question???

i have a 94 ranger 4x4 and i just got it aligned and i was wondering if the specs looked correct cause some of the specs aren't within the vehicle spec such as cross caster and front left camber.
  4. Tbarnes93

delphi or airtex fuel pump?

I have my bed off and just changed my leaf springs have been getting hesitation on start up wot and idle fuel pressure is on the low side so I'm changing the pump while I'm there. So in the morning I'm going to the parts store to pick one up they offer delphi or airtech. I have reads bad things...
  5. Tbarnes93

Vibration 94 ranger 4x4

I wasnt sure where to post this but here we go. I am getting vibration at speeds about 45. It feels to me like its coming from the front. I took it to get aligned and the mechanic told me that my front u joints were bad and that i needed to replace them before it can be aligned. So I'm going to...
  6. Tbarnes93

4.0 weird issue

So im back again with a strange issue with my 94 4.0 ranger. Everything is going great runs good warms up good no issues. Then I turn it off........ Wait about 10-20 min start it up sounds great no issues. Let out the clutch give it some gas, it stumbles. This only happens for a short period of...
  7. Tbarnes93

94 ford 4.0 vacuum???

Every diagram I looked at for this year says I have an egr and a evr but I cannot locate either. Here are the pictures that follow my vacuum except for the canister side I know that is right. . Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Tbarnes93

94 ranger leaf code

I have a flat leaf on my passenger side and I think it needs replaced I looked in my door and can't find anything on auto zone or advanced with the same rear spring code they only have b or u and it appears I have x I will post a pic of my leaf spring to see what you guys think tomorrow...
  9. Tbarnes93

I need some opinions plz...

I currently have a 94 ranger 4x4 4.0. This is my first 4x4 truck and i have recently took up to mudding and im a novice to say the least I have been 3 or 4 times but i enjoy it to say the nonetheless. I want to use my truck to go mudding and buy something else for a daily driver. I have been...
  10. Tbarnes93

94 ranger 4" lift 4x4 tire?

I have a 94 ranger 4.0 ranger. putting a 4" rough country lift on it in a few weeks and looking to buy some mt tires. truck is just going to be used for off road. I currently have 265x70x16 on it what size could i go up to? I was thinking 33s or 35s and would this put to much strain on my little...
  11. Tbarnes93

4.0 dying

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk
  12. Tbarnes93

4.0 dying

Almost every time I go mudding my truck will die when I hit a little water. Usually I'm in second gear with it all the way to the floor and the end result is me getting stuck not from spinning either it just stalls out. Any1 know a solution or as to why this is happening? Sent from my HTCONE...
  13. Tbarnes93

4.0 pushing lower radiator hose off?

I have a 94 ranger and I have recently been having issues with my lower radiator hose pushing itself off. I replaced my rad cap cause the lower hose was collapsing and now that the hose is not collapsing my hose us coming off or loosening. Any ideas? Clamp and hose and new and yes clamp it...
  14. Tbarnes93

Normal temp?

I have replaced all cooling components and just got my air pocket out and I was wondering if this was a normal temp. It stays below n and if it's really warm out it might reach between n and o but stays at n or mostly right below n. Idk if it's my new water pump and radiator working to good or...
  15. Tbarnes93

94 ranger minor hesitation

I have a 1994 4.0 4x4 ranger. It has been crazy cold here around 20 highs. My cel would come on for a moment at start up and then go off so I figured it was just the cold temperature. Today it was around 60. I finally got my air pocket out and shut it off for about 5 hours before driving it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad