• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by tac1015

1. fx4 rear discs

I want to change the rear drums on my 07 level 2 to discs, explorer rear ends have 31 spline like on my level 2, has anyone put explorer rear discs on a 31 spline ranger rear end? You would think Ford would use the same housing ends on both 31 spline rear ends, but is it just a bolt in or not?
  2. 2007 speed o meter

I have a 2007 ranger fx4 level 2 and have a kilo's speedometer and want a mph, I know the cluster is different with the fx4 , but is the gauge itself different also? Can I just change the speedo in the cluster ? It also runs kilo's on the odometer, can I get it changed to miles and how is that done?
  3. manual hubs ?

Ok look to see what it would take to put locking hubs on my 07, I know that they spin the shaft all the time but what would it take to put manual locking hubs on the front? Also wanted to level out the truck by changing out the front spindles for lifted spindles. I know you can just crank the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad