• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by swift700xx

1. swift700xx

1997 ranger xlt looking to upgrade speakers

Was just thinking since the old head unit is gone and I installed the new that's the rms I should go off of isn't it?
  2. swift700xx

I can remove the speakers but the original head unit wasn't there when I got the truck. I'll give it a shot and try and look it up but idk what I'll come across lol
  3. swift700xx

Ok awesome thank you. No I'm not looking to do subs or anything crazy. Just somthing better then the 97 factory speakers.
  4. swift700xx

Hey I have a 97 ranger xlt and I just finished installing a double din touch screen and love it. I'm looking to upgrade the speakers to somthing newer but my truck didn't come with the factory amplifier. So my question is will I have to install a Amp to run newer market speakers or will I be...
  5. swift700xx

2.3L ('83-'97) Body code

Thank you so much for that and that's where I messed up I kept trying to search body code and my mistake. Thank you again
  6. swift700xx

2.3L ('83-'97) Body code

Hey everyone I know this might be posted but I can't seem to find it anywhere. I'm looking for the body code on my 97 ford ranger xlt 2.3l. It's for the wiring harness for the radio I would like to install. Iv tried Google and iv looked at the tags but can't seem to figure it out. I'll attach my...
  7. swift700xx

2.3L ('83-'97) Fan blade replacement question

Hey guys so I have a 1997 ford ranger 2.3l with a cracking fan blade. Now I was looking and of course can't find one anywhere but noticed that one of the 98 ranger fan blades look identical to the 97 2.3l fan blades with a clutch for ac. The only difference is the way the blades are shipped. Has...
  8. swift700xx

2.3L ('83-'97) Electric fan conversion questions

Yeah I wanted to until I saw decent sized cracks down where it bolts to the water pump. And the fact the a buddy of mine hisbfriend just grenaded his fan on the highway
  9. swift700xx

Yes I have ac and I never thought about that. I was hoping for somthing good from a reputable site.
  10. swift700xx

Hey everyone I have a 97 2.3l rwd 5 speed xlt. I'm looking to do a fan conversion and iv tried searching and I find alot for 3.0 4.0 etc but haven't stumbled across anything solid on the 2.3l. I can't find an oem one or even a oe one any where and I don't want to throw on a 25 year old one from...
  11. swift700xx

1997 ford ranger 2.3l 5 speed clutch pedal assembly question

Thank you RobbieD. I am heading there right now to check them out.
  12. swift700xx

Ok awesome thank you. I wonder if I can just find the bushings instead of the whole assembly
  13. swift700xx

I wish this site had an app

It does if I'm not mistaken just not familiar with it tbh lol.
  14. swift700xx

I wish this site had an app

I wish this site had a mobile friendly app I could get off the play store for my smart phone. I honestly spend so much time looking things up it isn't funny lol. Just food for though. I wish I had the knowledge because I'd offer my services but I don't know the first thing about app programing...
  15. swift700xx

Hey everyone I have a 97 ranger 2.3l 5 speed rwd with 31 psi in front right tire. The question I have is does the brake always go in when going to shift? Iv never owned a ranger before so not 100 percent sure if it was designed like that or not but when I press the clutch all the way to the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad