• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' the posts that you read.

Recent content by svtcards

1. svtcards

Small Nick on new front main seal

That's what I was thinking.
  2. svtcards

It's a tad bigger then a toothpick tip
  3. svtcards

The nick is on the outer lip that first contacts the balancer.tried to post pic but for some reason it won't let me
  4. svtcards

So started to install my new timing cover on my 302 I noticed i accidentally nicked the new front seal on crankshaft.should I be concerned on it leaking at all? It's pretty small.let me knoe
  5. svtcards

Pictures of customized engines/bays

What is your donor engine from? I c they make fans pretty thin now that they say pulls over 2000 cfm
  6. svtcards

Thank u for the assist.
  7. svtcards

I don't see alot of V8 rangers have shrouds do u?
  8. svtcards

I meant the fully enclosed shroud.not the little plastic piece on top of factory ford ranger radiators.i saw it on YouTube from a summit racing rep.and a few other radiator companies as well
  9. svtcards

Any idea what he's running for an electric fan or make of his setup?
  10. svtcards

I Is that a 2.9 super charged?if not it sounds pretty sweet man!
  11. svtcards

How does that shrouded fan setup work for u? I read that shrouding it will overheat if your riding on the turnpike.have any issues with over heating at all?
  12. svtcards

5.0 Swap

So that pic wasn't with your t5 in your truck?how close to console does the t5 sit now? Have any pics of where it sits with t5?
  13. svtcards

V8 Conversion Headers

I was told they fit great if u have a body lift.if u don't have 1 the passenger side will point right at the firewall.hope this helps
  14. svtcards

5.0 Swap

It seems like the shifter location is closer to dash with your t5 or m5odr2 then with my old 2.3l trans.mine literally sits right in front of your console does now without your floor cup holder thing u have there.old post figured id reply a tad later. Lol
  15. svtcards

V8 Conversion Headers

A question that people always ask but can never give a definitive answer on what headers fit best on any generation ranger.