• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

superj's latest activity

• superj
    superj replied to the thread My sons first truck.
    i would like the vw, too
  • superj
    superj reacted to Uncle Gump's post in the thread My sons first truck with Like Like.
    I looked long and hard for a VW Caddy years ago... I'd still like to have one of those.
  • superj
    superj reacted to NorthWes's post in the thread My sons first truck with Like Like.
    Rev limiters and vehicle monitoring devices are beautiful things. He’ll be driving an 81 vw caddy diesel most of the time as well...
  • superj
    no change to mine either. still dusty and stupid birds keep pooping on it
  • superj
    superj reacted to Lefty's post in the thread I didn't do anything to my Ranger today with Like Like.
    I just shot this photo instead.
  • superj
    superj replied to the thread Disable Auto Stop/Start.
    i read that forscan deal lets you turn off that auto start junk. i hated it on our escapes and would immediately hit the button to turn...
  • superj
    superj reacted to Ranger850's post in the thread Disable Auto Stop/Start with Haha Haha.
    BEST ACRONYM EVER
  • superj
    superj reacted to Blmpkn's post in the thread Ticks! with Haha Haha.
    I keep forgetting your not eating meat 🙁
  • superj
    superj reacted to Blmpkn's post in the thread Ticks! with Like Like.
    This is it right here. Not being able to eat red meat without getting sick would be such a bummer.
  • superj
    superj reacted to ryan's post in the thread Ticks! with Like Like.
    I just dont want to get bit by the one that makes you allergic to meat
  • superj
    superj reacted to Eddo Rogue's post in the thread Ticks! with Like Like.
    Just the other day my buddy said his father in law just releases a bunch of chickens, they eat up the ticks, and a lot of other pests...
  • superj
    superj reacted to lil_Blue_Ford's post in the thread Ticks! with Like Like.
    Possums are North America’s only marsupial. And they do love ticks. Plus they are naturally immune to rabies.
  • superj
    superj replied to the thread Ticks!.
    we have not tick issues here. used to but we didn't have possums all over back than. now that i let the possums roam all over our yard...
  • superj
    superj reacted to snoranger's post in the thread Ticks! with Like Like.
    The neighbor behind me got about a dozen guinea hens a few years ago. Then 2 years ago my neighbor next door got bit by a Lone Star tick...
  • superj
    superj reacted to Sharky's post in the thread Ticks! with Like Like.
    for those that dont know, permethrin is the best repellant for ticks....this stuff works great...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad