• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Super_Cracker

1. Super_Cracker

might have to consider a 3.0

The 3.0 does better at 3500 rpms then it comes alive quickly
  2. Super_Cracker

Whats up people

M Mine is obd2 and its a 95 but late 95 they switched in 96
  3. Super_Cracker

Diagnosis of a clogged catalytic converter.

Too bad your in cali. I live in tacoma ,wa and just cut both of mine gutted then and welded them back no problems after that had to put extinctions on the O2 but works
  4. Super_Cracker

Help me pick an oil, should I/how should I switch to synthetic

I have a 95 3.0 i use the 5w20 every 4000 miles or so never went past 5000.
  5. Super_Cracker

Stick shift 3.0 eating fuel

I have a 95 3.0 and changed the fuel pressure regulator and it helped but i havev183,000 miles on mineand still getting 19 mpg if i keep rpms no higher than 3000 but runs good and really much faster after 3500 rpm but man it will eat that fuel but mine red lines at 5,500 rpms.
  6. Super_Cracker

96 with code P1443 help needed

Yeah i have a 95 xlt ext.cab. with the 3.0 vulcan anyway i have had that same code for the 3rd time in 3 months. I changed the canister purge valve which is just after the canister would be drivers side just behind the headlight. Follow the largest tube coming out of the top.there will be a t...
  7. Super_Cracker

Whats up people

Not new to fords but this truck its a 95 ranger xlt ext.cab 5 speed man.trans with a 3.0 v6 love the truck but it's obd 2 which i really did not want but good littletruck

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad