• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by sts95ranger

1. Truck running hot unless I run the heater fan on full

I have been chasing a coolant leak for a while. About a year and a half ago my truck with just 100k on it started to run hot.. I took it to a local mechanic and he changed the water pump and the thermostat. It seemed to help, but the truck still smelled like coolant. The temp gauge also now sat...
  2. 95 ranger 2.3L Coolant leak- I think its the metal part that fits into the water pump

I posted this in the quick response section before I saw this section.. sorry.. help!!! I have been chasing a coolant leak for a while. About a year and a half ago my truck with just 100k on it started to run hot.. I took it to a local mechanic and he changed the water pump and the thermostat...
  3. 95 ranger 4 cyl leaking coolant from metal connector above water pump

I had a shop chagne my serpentine belt, water pump, and thermostat. Not long after that the car started smelling like coolant and I had to put coolant in about every month. I drove it this way for almost a year. I recently changed the belt and the thermostat again to fix it. When we took the...
  4. 95 ford ranger running hot.

I have a 95 ford ranger with about 73k miles on it. I bought it used so I don't know what maintenance was done to it. I have had it a year with no problems. The truck is really slow but thats about it. On the way to my friends house tonight I was going up a long hill and I started to hear this...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad