• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by StrangeRanger33

1. StrangeRanger33

Oil filter part number

So I have a small issue with my oil filter.... I took my oil filter off about 4 months ago while I had my Ranger sitting on jack stands as I was changing all the old seals like trans pan, shifter arm, and oil pan.... Well I got super busy at work and the truck sat on the jacks.... I was doing...
  2. StrangeRanger33

Small leak question?

I have a 1990 Ford Ranger 2wd that has the A4LD transmission.... When I was under it a few evenings ago I noticed a small leak on my transmission.... The leak is a seepage coming from around the shifter arm (not sure that's what its called, but that's what I'm going to call it).... I'm assuming...
  3. StrangeRanger33

1990 Ranger replacement down pipe

I have a 1990 2wd Ranger Custom, and as I was at the exhaust shop the other day, the exhaust guy said that the style of exhaust on my Ranger was a B#@$* to work on because of the way the exhaust flange is made from the factory.... My question is, does anybody make a down pipe that is not oval...
  4. StrangeRanger33

Transmission suggestions

Over my years of working on Rangers of all year ranges, the one thing I haven't really delved into is drivetrains.... Now, my question is, what transmission would give me the pick-up and go I want???? I have a 1990 Ranger Custom with the 2.9.... The engine is in excellent shape, but the...
  5. StrangeRanger33

Name change....

Anybody know if there is any way to change your forum name???? I made mine several years ago and was wanting to change it....
  6. StrangeRanger33

Just a regular Joe

Greetings everybody....I'm a do it all jack of all trades master of none.... I was on this forum 10 years ago but I couldn't remember what my username was, so I'm not new to TRS.... Just figured since I bought me a '97 Ranger recently I might as well jump back on the Forums.... I'm a mechanic by...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad