• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by stockfornow

1. stockfornow

photoshop my suburban please

if anyone could photoshop the top of my suburban black even with the bottom of the white patch i would greatly appreciate it.
  2. stockfornow

better bass sealed or ported

Like the title states i will be building a new box for my sub and want to know which you think will provide better bass. Keep in mind both will be built to spec. or will a bandpass box be the way to go. i am looking for loud bass
  3. stockfornow

last pics of ranger and pics of new truck

i have some pics of my ranger on the trailer as i gets set to be taken to be parted out and then to the crusher:bawling: \ and pics of my new 91 2wd 350 auto gmc suburban
  4. stockfornow

any good suburban forums

as the title says i am looking for a suburban form that has as good of tech as trs has. my 89 lost its transmission and i replaced it with a 91 suburban i picked up for $600
  5. stockfornow

problem shifting past peak tourqe

my 89 ranger 2.9 4x4 with the a4ld auto just started having issues shifting if my rpms exceed 3000. it shifts just fine before peak torque. if anyone has any idea what could be causing it would be great.
  6. stockfornow

vac modulator prob

just wondering how hard it is to put the hose back on the vac modulator on the transmission? also is it ok to drive with the hose off
  7. stockfornow

exhaust tip cleaning

just wondering what products everyone is using to refinish their exhaust tips?
  8. stockfornow

dana 28 axle shaft removal

please correct me if i am wrong but if i read the tech libary right i can remove my left side axle shaft while leaving my sterring knuckle on.
  9. stockfornow

what years for drivshaft

i was wondering what years i can use the back half of the drive shaft out of for my 89 ext cab ranger. i know about the one piece mod and am not ready to undertake that right know. thanks for all the help
  10. stockfornow

diesel f100

some pics of a turbo diesel f100 that i saw at a car show
  11. stockfornow

got bored today

got bored today and did some painting. let me know what you think. before after
  12. stockfornow

exhaust pics for 91rangersxt

here are the pics you asked for
  13. stockfornow

pinion bearing replacement

i will be undertaking a pinion bearing replacement in my 89 ranger with a 7.5 3.73 gears with limited slip. I was just wondering what parts and tools you all would recomend getting together and any tips to make the job easier. This will be my first time tearing into a diff but my dad will be...
  14. stockfornow

new sub box

just got done with my new box running a single 12
  15. stockfornow

choosing a bumper color

please help me choose my bumper color blue or black

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad