• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by SteveH

1. Part# for bracket that holds flex brake line at rear

Hi, The bracket that holds the joint between the flex and steel brake lines at the rear axle has totally disintegrated on my '98 Ranger. I think this bracket is bolted to the frame by the same bolt that holds the suspension bump stop. I think it may also have clip with it it (that holds the...
  2. Single Rear Catalytic Converter for a 1998 3.0L - where to buy?

Hi, My '98 XLT 3.0l appears to have three catalytic converters - 1 in each downpipe, and one immediately behind where the two downpipes join. Under the hood it says this is California emissions. The flange at the rear of the rear cat has disintegrated, and I doubt it will last through the...
  3. 1998 3.0L Oil Pan replacement

Hi, New here - just signed up after 'lurking' for a year or two - picked up a lot of great tips from the forums. My 1998 4x4 3.0L oil pan has rusted out, and it's got the point where I have to replace it over the next few days. I've already got a new pan, and the felpro rubber gasket, but...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad