• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Stephonix

1. Stephonix

Mazda B3000 1-Ton 3-link front Solid Axle Swap

I'm thinking I'll go to 37s when I get the money but I also plan on keeping it daily drivable so it really depends on if I can reach 70 or not. I'm planning on doing a diesel engine swap later, probably a 6bt, so I went ahead and got 1-tons Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
  2. Stephonix

Just finished the rear lift kit today, here's what the final product looks like: I am in the process of building a bumper to replace the stock one Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk
  3. Stephonix

So I started a solid axle swap on my 2001 Mazda B3000 several months ago, and this is the progress so far and of course I have 14 Bolt rear. Tires are 35 inch Nitto Terra Grapplers and running 4.88s in both axles. The front is a High Pinion Dana 60 from a 97 Ford f350 while the truck sits on...
  4. Stephonix

01 Mazda B3000 D60 SAS

Hey Everyone, I've been the happy owner of a 2001 Mazda B3000 Dual Sport extended cab(edge model) named Rex. About a year ago I converted Rex over to 4wd with manual t-case and locking hubs. After going wheeling a several times it plain as day that IFS sucks! So I started planning a few months...
  5. Stephonix

Ranger FW 8.8 vs 9.75

I am in the middle of planning out my SAS for this winter and am having trouble choosing an axle. Eventually I would like to swap a Chevy 5.3L v8 in my ranger and don't want to have to replace the rear axle again when this is done so my thinking was to go ahead and go with a 4.10 l/s 9.75 rear...
  6. Stephonix

Borg Warner 1354 manual shift linkage needed!

If anyone has a manual shift linkage for a Borg Warner 1354 I will purchase it IMMEDIATELY after we have discussed price. Please either drop a post or pm me. Thank you.
  7. Stephonix

Mazda B3000 manual 4x4 conversiom

So for the past few months I've been thinking about doing a 4x4 swap of my Mazda B3000 Dual Sport a.k.a. Ranger Edge 3.0 extended cab. First of all I don't care if you don't think it's worth it, it's worth it to me. This is my first vehicle and I plan to keep it my daily driver and trail rig for...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad