• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Steeda04SVT

1. Steeda04SVT

97 Explorer Courtesy Lamp Issue

On the driver's side door courtesy lamp, I changed out the bulb and it still doesn't illuminate and even tried a LED bulb with no luck. Passenger side works fine. I used a multimeter and not getting any power. Looked at the wiring and it looks fine from the cannon plug up until the wire bundle...
  2. Steeda04SVT

Coyote 5.0 Powered Ranger

Saw this from BBR: Blow By Racing out of Florida. Figured I'd share. http://www.stangtv.com/features/car-reviews/project-spotlight-coyote-5-0-powered-ford-ranger-pickup/
  3. Steeda04SVT

Windows 7 bogging down

On my desktop PC. My tower has 2 gigs of RAM and 32 bit Operating System and am running dual monitors and have a AMD Athlon Procesessor LE-1640 2.70 GHz and whenever I have one firefox window open on one screen and another window on the other screen with youtube. The video is all glitchy and I...
  4. Steeda04SVT

90 B2 Parking Brake

Got everything replaced in the rear end brakes except the parking brake cables. Plus I'm trying to make sure the set up underneath the driver's side is all correct because I know it's loose and don't know where the big spring attaches too. Anybody with any pictures of how it's supposed to be...
  5. Steeda04SVT

Aftermarket B2 Headlights

Have any of you guys got these euro style headlights for your 89-90 B2's or 89-92 Rangers? Debating on getting these for mine. Lemme know if you guys have any info. Thanks again
  6. Steeda04SVT

B2 Cruise Control

How many of you guys actually have your cruise control on your B2 still working? That's one of my next projects to get in working order.
  7. Steeda04SVT

Running out of Ideas....

Getting pissed off because stuff isn't working after I throw parts at it. Problem #1 Rear Anti-lock light keeps coming on. I've thrown a new RABS Sensor, ABS Control Module and RABS Proportioning Valve and have bled the hell out of the brakes so I know it's got new fluid running through the...
  8. Steeda04SVT

Transformers: Dark of the Moon

Who has seen this yet? Hoping to see it tomorrow
  9. Steeda04SVT

Transfer Case Noises

Mine started "knocking" really bad on the way to work the other day then it just went away after I pulled over to look underneath to investigate. Now everytime I drive it, I hear a small rattle the entire time. Guessing it's the chain inside the T'Case. Is it worth taking it apart to try and fix...
  10. Steeda04SVT

B2 Tail Light Disassembly

Has anybody taken their tail lights apart? If so what process did you use to not break them. Thinking about doing a custom mod with some LED's from Superbrightleds.com. Thanks again for any info.
  11. Steeda04SVT

2nd Gen B2 Headlight Projectors

Has anybody tried this with a retrofit kit yet or found some online? Just curious if anybody has any info on this.
  12. Steeda04SVT

No Sound

Got a mini laptop from my roommate which it's a HP Mini 110-3030nr PC. He got it brand new in October and he's barely used it and he sold it to me for $100. However sound doesn't work. I googled it up online and followed everything and won't get any sound out of the speakers. Then I hooked up my...
  13. Steeda04SVT

Frame Mounted Hitch

Been looking at getting one. Who has one and how hard were they to install and where did you get them from. Starting to not trust Ebay's "Compatibility" charts anymore. Which is where I've gotten some stuff for my B2 and they ended up being the wrong product.
  14. Steeda04SVT

What should I do?

Man I hope your friend is ok. Personal health is def something nobody should put on the back burner. Good luck and keep us updated.
  15. Steeda04SVT

90 b2 a/c

Some guys were talking about changing fittings to service R-134a on my B2. But I think I found out the reason why my a/c isn't working. My compressor clutch isn't working. How hard are they to change out? Any input? Plus have any of you guys done the conversion? If so how hard is it to do?

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad