• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by stealhorse

1. a4ld trany lost all gears for a moment then fine again?

Hi I was hoping someone can shed some light on this problem. I was wheeling it all day, then before I decided to go back home, I tried climbing this ten foot tall steep incline just like I did earlier a couple times I went half way up then back down for a moment then went up again then all of a...
  2. a4ld all gears were like it was in nutral for a minute then back to normal

Hi I was hoping someone can shed some light on this problem. I was wheeling it all day, then before I decided to go back home, I tried climbing this ten foot tall steep incline just like I did earlier a couple times I went half way up then back down for a moment then went up again then all of a...
  3. 2.9 a/c crank pully come off of other crank pully?

I have a major engine balance problem, and it seems the pulley for the a/c, that is no longer hooked up is bent/warped. My question is does the a/c pulley wheel come off of the regular pulley wheel that's hooked up to the hermonic balancer, and do I need the puller tool to get that one off? This...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad