• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by SplashSonChevyDad

1. 94 4.0L random engine random shut off

I'm definitely going to get one, very soon!
  2. New Splash / Ranger owner living in SC

Thank you. I sure hope so. I'm not completely automotively stupid. But when those before you start rigging... its hard to figure out which side is up..
  3. 94 4.0L random engine random shut off

yes, it will still do the random die.. i have alot of questions concerning this thing. Like i said when we got it, you could turn the ignition without a key in at all... is that why the switch is there? i'm not sure. it always smells rich. my wonder is if the switch is running too much voltage...
  4. 94 4.0L random engine random shut off

So, 1994 Ford ranger Splash 4.0 4wd auto Got it pretty good price, kid loved it, big tires, lots of cosmetic stuff. Kids had it before us took out all the interior plastics pretty much including dome light, headliner, a pillar trim, visors, etc., put all kinds of crazy lights under it, in the...
  5. New Splash / Ranger owner living in SC

Just got a 94 Ranger Splash for my 17yr old. of course its having some issues, its older and a teen behind the wheel. I should get involved in a forum for help. hope to get some help and contribute as much as possible. Thanks,

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad