• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Splash 4Ltr

1. Splash 4Ltr

94 ranger 4.0 losing power.

Hello RonD,Re O2 sensors I know you said that the Dr side should have red & black wires, the pass side should have grey & blue wires. I checked & I have grey & black wires on both sides plus 2 white wires on both sides. I changed those sensors some years ago and that's what the auto parts store...
  2. Splash 4Ltr

94 ranger 4.0 losing power.

You may have solved my problem too RonD, I have the same engine & tranny that you have & the same symptom's that RangerFabWorks had. A shop put in a new clutch system in my truck, did they switch the O2 wires? I am going to check today, will let you know.
  3. Splash 4Ltr

Hello, new member here- I have what I believe is a fuel injection problem.

I have been using fuel injection/throttle body cleaner for the last week or so, the truck runs fine the first 20 miles +or- then it will start bucking & runs irrattic. I put in a new fuel filter a couple of weeks ago, checked the air filter which didn't look bad but gave it a good going over...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad