• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by spirograph

1. Question on Skyjacker 2" Leveling Springs

https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=926039&cc=1137923&jsn=94 Like these, where they have an inner and outer sleeve - Moog K80109s are the ones I ended up with!
  2. Question on Skyjacker 2" Leveling Springs

I had a suspicion... I haven't done anything with the eccentrics since putting them in, despite their well-loved appearance, so it's no wonder they're cambered out the wrong way ?this alignment (and subsequently new tires) are well overdue. Will take it a better alignment shop and report back...
  3. Question on Skyjacker 2" Leveling Springs

Truck's a 1993 4.0l 4x4 Ranger XLT. Just a quick (after the fact) question about alignments with Skyjacker 132x springs (the 2" leveling set) - I've got mine in, but the camber is, as expected, all kinds of goobed up. Originally, when I put the springs in, I wasn't paying close enough attention...
  4. Stumped by the Clunk

Hi guys - I’ve got a persistent clunk and metallic groan from the passenger wheel well, and I’ve been chasing it for months; I’m about ready to cave and go to a mechanic. So far, I’ve done U/L ball joints, inner and outer tie rods, the pass. side radius arm bushing, and new front brake pads (as...
  5. 1993 4x4 Ball Joints

Hey guys, having an idiot moment. Passenger side front wheel has been clunking, so I'm in doing the ball joints and the tie rods on both sides, as I don't think the PO ever did it. I thought I was all good, until I realized I'd been watching the instruction videos for a 2WD, and now I have no...
  6. 4.0L starts and dies within seconds without riding the accelerator

Edit: Just took the OBD-1 codes. KOEO readings were: 157 - (R,M) Mass Air Flow signal is/was low or grounded - MAF [Understandable, had the MAFS disconnected to get it started] 543 - (O) Fuel pump monitor circuit shows no power - Power / Fuel Pump Circuits KOER readings were: 173 - (R,M)...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad