• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by SPARKEY83

1. SPARKEY83

83 K20 stepside

I just picked up a parts truck for my blazer it is an 83 k20 longbox stepside. i wondering what gears may be in it. Not that up to date with chevy stuff. The truck is a 4.8 6cyl with a stick and a np208.I belive that the trans is an sm-420 due to it having dual pto's. The best i can tell it has...
  2. SPARKEY83

C-6 question?

does anyone know if you can install a ranger 5-speed speed sensor into a c-6 or if there is a speed sensor you can put in a c-6 that will work with the factory 1996 2wd ranger speed sensor wireing?:dunno: any help would be greatly appriciated
  3. SPARKEY83

my buddys rig

i know its not a ranger thought you guys would get a kick outta it. and the neighbors f-150 if you can call it that
  4. SPARKEY83

7.5" axle ?

how wide is a 7.5" axle in a 96 ranger. need to know because i am gonna install a 58" wide 9" axle and plan on using lug adaptors.
  5. SPARKEY83

2wd project

here are some of the pics i have right now just installed the 04 exploder wheels the 302 sitting ready to fire tons of room no triming necessary:3gears:
  6. SPARKEY83

hey guys

im new to this forum just thought i'd say hay. i have a 96' ranger reg cab short box 2wd just droped in a 302 and C6 combo and a set of 17" wheels off an 04' exploder. more to come.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad