• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by snoranger

1. snoranger

What does Ford think the Maverick is for?

They got about 86K orders in those 5-6 days. I’m sure if Ford can build more, (open another shift at the plant, source parts and materials, whatever else is in the way.) they will open the order banks back up. Even if it’s just for dealer stock production.
  2. snoranger

Anyone electrifying?

The only thing that makes traditional energy cheaper is that we’ve been doing it this way so long. There’s less need for innovation. It’s tried and true.
  3. snoranger

Anyone electrifying?

Here’s the thing Rusty… you’re not rolling over and taking anything. Gasoline will be available until the day you, me, anyone we know dies. It’s not going anywhere. It may get more expensive, but we have no control over that. There’s no reason to get worked up over the push for more EVs. You...
  4. snoranger

What does Ford think the Maverick is for?

That’s because they underestimated its popularity. They expected the order bank to be open a LOT longer than 5 days (for the hybrid, it was 6 for the ICE version.) They really should have opened the build and price a day or so before the order banks… but Ford hasn’t really had their shit...
  5. snoranger

Anyone electrifying?

Get enough people together and you will.
  6. snoranger

Anyone electrifying?

I’ll just file that under “Things I didn’t need to know.” (y)
  7. snoranger

Anyone electrifying?

Here’s the difference… you’re just one person. Your opinion doesn’t matter. When you get a big enough group of people, with the same opinion together, they form a movement and force their opinion to matter. Go get more people together and start a movement. You keep talking about these “sissy...
  8. snoranger

Anyone electrifying?

But you do it all the time!! Your opinion is that we shouldn’t be able to buy a Maverick because they don’t suit your needs. Your opinion is that we shouldn’t be able to buy a crew cab/ 5.5’ bed because it’s “not a real truck”. They’re opinion is that you shouldn’t be able to use gasoline...
  9. snoranger

I got screwed by Patriot Buick Chevrolet GMC in Ardmore, Ok

It looks like Oklahoma law states that the dealer has 7 days to pay off the trade in.
  10. snoranger

Anyone electrifying?

This is why I use the term “idiot resistant” instead of “idiot proof”.
  11. snoranger

Truckspotters

I saw that… at least he had fun.
  12. snoranger

Rear axle swap for a dually axle.

I’d look for an 80’s Toyota dually camper. That axle should be about the right width.
  13. snoranger

Coleman Liquid Fuel

Just like cars… you can get electric ones too.
  14. snoranger

What do you hate about your Ranger?

Waiting.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad