• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by snakebit95

1. Rear wall speakers - custom location

Anybody ever cut holes in the sidewalls beside the seat in a standard cab truck? Curious to know what sizes will fit and how deep you can go. Looks like a hole saw could make quick work of a new speaker location.
  2. Alternatives for Door Panel and Console Fabric

I have a 2009 Ranger, and have finally determined that the door panel fabric and console is causing a severe rash / breakout on my under-forearms and elbows from resting them on it. It took me a while to figure it out. Did Ford offer leather panels or center consoles that I could do a swap...
  3. 6.5 month review of my 08' duratech ranger.

I have an 09 and have noticed a squeeky clutch pedal too. Not sure if it is linkage or something else. The noise has not changed though. Same pitch and noise level. I am keeping an ear on it though.
  4. knock or tick

I have a brand new 09 that has about 1200 miles on it. It has a faint "dieseling" sound at idle. Did it the day I took ownership of it. Thought it was normal. The sound has not changed any since I brought it home either........so I am not too worried about it. Truck runs GREAT!! Can't get...
  5. Rear 6 X 8 speaker enclosures

Does anybody make speaker enclosure add-ons for the stock rear speakers? I recently replaced the stock speakers and have noticed that the rear speakers do not have any bass, but the fronts kick pretty good. I am guessing that the door is acting as a decent enclosure; whereas the rear is simply...
  6. 2008 2.3 ranger.

I recently purchased an 09 model, and took a brief look under the hood. The first thing that stuck-out at me was the belt-driven fan. Changing to an electric fan will pick-up a few ponies for sure. This is a pretty standard performance upgrade for the Mustangs and I did the same on my old...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad