• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by smudvapor

1. smudvapor

Wanted Section of Frame

Yes, that would be great.
  2. smudvapor

Wanted Section of Frame

Thanks but that is a little far, and I only need a section of it.
  3. smudvapor

Wanted Section of Frame

I have a 2000 Ranger 4x4 that is very sound except that it has a section of the frame on the driver's side that the suspension sits on that is totally rusted through. If anyone has a donor truck that they could cut that piece off of and ship to me I would greatly appreciate it. Let me know...
  4. smudvapor

Violent Shake

If I could get a section of the frame and weld it in I would do that, but replacing the entire frame would take too long. My wife needs something to drive now.
  5. smudvapor

Violent Shake

Yeah, the rot goes way up and across. That lower mount is completely separated from the frame. It's a goner. It's a shame because everything works. That's how it goes I guess, I'm just glad my wife wasn't hurt driving it.
  6. smudvapor

Violent Shake

Thanks for the input guys. I found the problem...And it's BAD. Time to find another Ranger. :(
  7. smudvapor

Violent Shake

Both have been checked. All good.
  8. smudvapor

Violent Shake

I have a 2000 Ranger 4x4 3.0 automatic. At around 55-60 mph, it violently shakes. I am not talking about vibration, I am talking about a shake that is so violent that you will lose control and crash the truck. I have never experienced something like this before. I have had it on the lift and...
  9. smudvapor

Wiring help needed.

I am about ready to push this thing over a hill! I bought books, I bought harnesses, I have spent hours splicing and tracing wires. Nothing is working! I still have no lights, the starter won't engage, and I have wires that don't match the wires on the truck. I don't know what else to do.
  10. smudvapor

Wiring help needed.

Thanks, I ordered the book you talked about. I will check it all out this afternoon.
  11. smudvapor

Wiring help needed.

Thanks, I really appreciate it, this has been driving me crazy.
  12. smudvapor

Wiring Help Needed!

I have been trying to figure this wiring out and I know it is probably something stupid because it all worked before I took the truck apart but I can't figure out what it is. I can hear the relays clicking when I turn the key on and off. I have no lights inside or outside. Nothing is working...
  13. smudvapor

Wiring help needed.

I looked at it last night and I can't find any wires that aren't connected. What am I missing?
  14. smudvapor

Wiring help needed.

What wires do you think I am missing? I will check everything after work tomorrow.
  15. smudvapor

Wiring help needed.

I know it has been a while but school started so I haven't been in the garage as much. I have been trying to figure this wiring out and I know it is probably something stupid because it all worked before I took the truck apart but I can't figure out what it is. I can hear the relays clicking...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad