• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by smitty2855

1. 2008 ford ranger manual door cylinder locks

Hello, I have a 2009 ford ranger XLT with manual tranny 2.3l engine 2 door extended cab 2 wheel drive. i want to change my door locks they are manual need clyinder locks with keys anyone got any idea where to get them besides ebay pic of one site where i can get them. most sites i tried had...
  2. front suspension ball joints ,tie rods

Hello, ok so i am old school back when i was young most auto parts yea where made in america can you believe it?. well in any event i don"t know any that are made in America any more, so i have been using moog with good results until last may 22nd i bought moog inner and outer tie rod ends and...
  3. 5 speed manual clutch kit cost

i was brought up in a junk yard and have two brothers that are both mechanics and my father and i have done this several times on different trucks and yes when in there replace all parts and even EGR valve because you can not get to it from the top. thanks everyone for replies. this is not my...
  4. 5 speed manual clutch kit cost

was just looking for some input on what it could cost to see if it marches what i found here. I did get a price of 800 to 900 for the job.
  5. 5 speed manual clutch kit cost

Hello, i have a 2008 ford ranger XLT 2.3 liter engine 5 peed manual transmission and 6 foot box. The question is what would it cost to have a garage do the clutch slave cylinder, throw out bearing, pilot bearing and clutch master cylinder? i have done clutches before but am older not sure i...
  6. tpms tire sensors 2008 ford ranger

well anyone use mobiltron sensors?
  7. tpms tire sensors 2008 ford ranger

well for state inspection will it pass with light on?
  8. tpms tire sensors 2008 ford ranger

Hello, so dont you have to have them light will be on? i am old school too.
  9. tpms tire sensors 2008 ford ranger

thanks all and yes did check tire preassure sometimes light goes out for a bit then comes back on been doing this like 2 years.
  10. tpms tire sensors 2008 ford ranger

Hello, i have a 2008 ford ranger XLT 2.3l engine 5 speed manual transmission 6 foot box. i never did the tpms sensors for the tires but have tire light that comes and goes. was wondering what brand to use that doesnt cost the moon? and can you do the job yourself? and can i set them myself...
  11. alignment specs 2008 ford ranger

Anyone know alignment specs for 2008 ford ranger 2 wheel drive 2.3l 5 spd manual XLT 126 inch wheel base?? 6 foot box
  12. stepside bed 2000 ford ranger fiberglass?

I already know the the besides are fiberglass and I know the backside was not painted at the factory the question is has anyone ever painted the backside and if they did what would you use?
  13. 2008 ford ranger camber kits

Hello got the kits from moog thanks.
  14. stepside bed 2000 ford ranger fiberglass?

I am talking about under the bed and the backside of the bedsides.
  15. 2000 ford ranger flareside stepside bed

thanks all believe it was made that way.

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad