• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by slow96gt

1. slow96gt

gun choke question

I like wills idea lmAo screw blowing a hole in the coyote let's just make he whole pack disapper lnI
  2. slow96gt

wheelin in the country

hey me and a bunch of friends are going to summertown tennessee for the wheelin in the country new years ride, anyone else going??
  3. slow96gt

88 4.0 ranger playing in the snow

being bored at like 2am lol http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U1CfqsAfWiI
  4. slow96gt

playing by the river

went to the river today, had some fun, but forgot my camara sorry about the cell phone pics
  5. slow96gt

my Dr. Suess stack

being bored lol gotta love the tractor flap:icon_welder::icon_welder:
  6. slow96gt

poser video

this was just after i got the 4.0 in and the 33s mounted playing around on a friends trailer
  7. slow96gt

4.0 swap missing bad

ok i swapped a 92 explorer 4.0 into my ranger, motor runs good, but when i first start it up in the morning i can drive almost 8 miles and its messing up, it alomost always does it around 3000rpms or higher and sometimes around 2500, its like a brick wall, it will ideal just fine and if i turn...
  8. slow96gt

RaceRangers Build

just read the whole thread, this thing is pure sex
  9. slow96gt

88 ranger 2.9 4.0 swap with pics

ok guys i started my 4.0 swap into my 88 ranger tonight the donor is a 92 explorer 4.0 5 speed 4x4, tonight i got my motor and harness out of the ranger and the motor ,harness and trans out of the donor .didnt cut or break a thing it was awesome lol, tomorrow im gonna start putting my 4.0 into...
  10. slow96gt

my 2.9 running rich= flame thrower lol

ok my 88 ranger 2.9 has been running super pig rich i have no idea why, i replaced the map sensor and 02 which helped all the surging it was doing around 2k-3k rpms but it runs great just at idle its super diesel black smoke rich since i cant seem to figure out the problem i decided to make a...
  11. slow96gt

88 ranger 4x4 build

Im new here so i decided to do a build thread on my truck, for starters i love this site ive been coming here for years but finally decided to sign up so thanks everyone, My truck is a 88 ranger extended cab 4x4 2.9 auto with 87000 miles i bought it while i was in iraq for a project when i got...
  12. slow96gt

7 inch lift with 35s???? fender trimming?

hi everyone i have a 88 ranger extended cab with a 4 inch suspension lift and a 3 inch body, i have yet to get tires im wanting to run 35s but i have yet to see a good picture on here with a square body running the same set up, i sure ill have to cut the fenders alittle bit thats no big deal i...
  13. slow96gt

new from tennessee

hello im ben im 22 from tennessee, i know im a new member but been coming here for years im fresh off the plane from iraq back home i currently have a 88 ranger but its no were near my first one, ive always had a soft spot for the square body trucks, this is my 5 one and love them i bought it...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad