• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Slo Ranger Trk

1. Change name A_Town_Ranger

Change name A_Town_Ranger
  2. Chevy leafs on ranger

Hey all ... Sure this swap is listed on the site... My. Question; for a 2000 long bed ... Which exact model Chevy truck is the source of the rear or front leafs ?? If you might have a part number or model of springs , what aftermarket company might I...
  3. 2.5L adjustable cam gear

good day all. just wondering if anyone might know of a adjustable cam gear for the above listed motor ? oh yea, a 2000/ 2.5L / dual plug motor.. thanks all - have a great holiday season, mahalo, ray
  4. Camburg Springs

good day to all in ranger land; does anyone out there know of a softer spring for a 2000 w/camburg set-up? or is anyone aware of a replacement spring for this suspension .. any help would be helpfull .. i have a bad back, so a easy -- more soft ride would be great.. i'm having my shocks...
  5. dual coil pack mod

he all out there in ranger land , question for you guy that really have some know bout these trucks ... i saw a thread about " changing the second coil wires " said that it would help performance and mileage .. and not harm the electronics on your truck ... any of you folks be able to...
  6. 2.5 L exhaust manifold

Good day all. need some in put on what model - year exhaust manifold to look for for my truck ? live in Cali so has to be smog legal ... also will a 2.3 L manifold work on a 2.5 L ? as all ways , thanks for your help and input .. it's all of you out there in ranger land that help me from...
  7. 2.5L exhaust manifold question ?

Good day all out there in TRS land ... to start with - my truck isn't a race truck, hi po monster, or any thing like that ... I live in central California , we don't have snow or ice, and it's not like living in a oven or muggy like Flordia ... my p/u is a 2000-2.5L-5 speed- long bed ... it...
  8. 7.5" rear diff

good day all, was wondering if anyone out there in Ranger Station land knows of a bolt-on rear differential truss ?? it doesn't have too be " baja ' strength , just some thing for a little piece of mind when i'm up country and get in a wash that's rocky or some situation in a creek bed that...
  9. ranger 2000 l/b, 2.5L

hey all out there in ranger land, basic question about a clutch and flywheel for my 2000 2 x 4 ... the set-up on my truck is pretty straight foward, camburg 5 on 5, stock 4 x 4 springs w/ 2" blocks .. 2.5L power & 7.5" diff w/ limited-slip & 4.30 gears ... my driving is 75% rural street &...
  10. Ford motor sports 7.5" limited slip differential

Hey all out there in ranger land, praying all's well for you and yours !! All you fathers have a great Dads day this week end !!! before my question , you all need a little info.. My truck is a 2000 long bed, 2.5L, 5 spd, 7.5" diff .. also it has a camburg 5on5 front end w/ fox canister shocks...
  11. 2.5L exhaust system

Hey all, have a question about pipe diameter from the flex joint back ... i've noticed that at the flex-joint the pipe diameter reduces , so if i have the muffler shop fab a 3" pipe from the flex-joint back to the muffler , will that reduce back pressure and increase exhaust flow ? i'm using a...
  12. flywheel question

hey all, anyone know of a flywheel for a 2000 4cyl/5spd ranger that is a little fighter than stock ? not a full race type, super light weight.. just something that helps with a little with a little less " rotating mass ? " thanks all, take care and thanks for your input.. slo ranger trk
  13. muffler info

hey all, good day to you all ... this system is used on my califonia smog motored 2.5l truck .. i'm very lucky that the cat converters tested 0 hydrocarbons last smog ... the set up in the truck now is stock manifold ( internal ported & polished ) down pipe, with both converters inline, into a...
  14. Camberg 5x5 springs

good day all , praying all's well for u and yours... a question and need of information from anyone would be helpful ... the subject is about a camberg 5x5 front end.. does anyone know if there is diffrent spring available for the non-coilover setups . and if so, could u please let me know what...
  15. 2000 long bed rear leaf springs

good day all -- need a little help and advise on what rear leafs to use... i have a bad back so most of my off-roading is just fire roads in th forest and easy out in the woods.. it has a 7.5 rear axle w/3:73 gears.. my p/u has the " camberg 5x5 " & 2" blocks in the rear ... the leafs are beat...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad