• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by sixty9oz

1. sixty9oz

Place to work on to near San Marcos,RD?

Does anyone live near me have room where I can work on my truck? gotta replace the tranny and I live in an apartment. my closest friend lives over an hour away and I can only drive in fourth gear.
  2. sixty9oz

Questions before starting.....

Ok, here's what I got..92 STX extended cab, 4.0 4x4 (of course), 5-spd. My buddy is getting a 94 F-150 regular cab 5.0 4x4 auto and he only wants the front clip and i can get anything else. I plan on swapping the engine/tranny/transfer case into mine. Truck was a daily driver but got side...
  3. sixty9oz

southern WV

Anyone in southern WV or south Western VA here?
  4. sixty9oz

Confused

Does anyone know what would cause the passenger front tire to be about an inch or two farther out than the driver side? They don't look like the camber is off, it looks as though the whole entire thing sticks out. Everything (spindle, hub, bearing, wheel) is tight. It doesn't make any sense.
  5. sixty9oz

My 92 STX 4.0

This is with leveling kit in front and shackles in the back and 31x10.50x15 Falken Hi Country A/Ts. I think I need new rear springs though. She still needs work, and I don't have pics from before. They're just cell phone pics, but I'll get better ones soon.
  6. sixty9oz

Another engine miss question.

Ok, I have a 1992 4.0 5 speed. While accelerating in higher gears, or going up hill, the engine jerks and feels like it's missing. Has a very slight rough idle, but barely noticeable. Very rarely, it does it a lower speeds too. When parked and rev it up, it runs like a champ. I've changed...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad