• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by sil3nt611

1. No steering feel with new rack

This is the rack I purchased. https://www.rockauto.com/en/moreinfo.php?pk=10116600&cc=1373992&jsn=1 Fair enough, thanks for the help. If there's no adjustment for feel I guess I'll just get used to it. I do need to get a replacement lower half shaft at some point to get rid of the last...
  2. No steering feel with new rack

Yes. It's had the new rack in for over a month and I've driven it a couple hundred miles. Wheels on the ground. Nothing else changed but the rack and tie rods and it feels like there's almost no resistance at all with the new stuff but I had a little bit of feedback with the previous rack. I...
  3. No steering feel with new rack

I replaced the steering rack in my 2001 B3000 a month ago or so with a brand new rack, not a remanufactured unit. The steering had play in it between the bad rack and the worn tie rods, but it had feel to it. I had some feedback at the steering wheel. After replacing with the new rack there...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad