• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by signorgreenleaf

1. signorgreenleaf

2.3L ('83-'97) Replaced starter and alternator, what do I do now?

I dunno, because im a novice? im not sure what you mean by "Did you ground it with the jumper cables to the frame" my starter is only accessible from the bottom are you suggesting I run a jumper cable from down there?
  2. signorgreenleaf

So I ended up getting new battery terminals (zinc) because one of them broke when I over tightened. I also brushed the cables until the wire was close to copper colored and that got it working! Everything was good to go for a good month or so. Just a couple days ago I got the single click thing...
  3. signorgreenleaf

so I tried to start it again this morning and it turned on smoothly I took the old starter to the store and they said it was donezo But when I tried to leave it won’t turn on again :/ So now I’m just out here.. lol I took a pic of the battery posts I’m not sure how to check the rest atm
  4. signorgreenleaf

UPDATE: So I ended up getting new battery terminals (zinc) because one of them broke when I over tightened. I also brushed the cables until the wire was close to copper colored and that got it working! Everything was good to go for a good month or so. Just a couple days ago I got the single...
  5. signorgreenleaf

97 Ranger, left door speaker doesn't work 90% of the time

So I switched it and the non wworking speaker worked on the other side Next check the connection on the back of radio?
  6. signorgreenleaf

okay, testing it on the other door sounds like a great idea. What kind of meter should I buy? sorry im still new to this?
  7. signorgreenleaf

How can I find where the issue is? I took the door apart and have now unbolted the speaker. Now its not working at all. Should just buy new ones?
  8. signorgreenleaf

How do I fix this? Or at the very least how do I look up how to fix this?

I just found one on YouTube thank you for trying though!
  9. signorgreenleaf

How do I fix this? Or at the very least how do I look up how to fix this?

Sorry if this is a stupid question. Juts have no idea how to look this up
  10. signorgreenleaf

Need to change out the gear oil in my rear differential, but i'm kind of lost.

I have the owners manual for my truck but I didn't see anything on there about gear oil. Thanks for your help.
  11. signorgreenleaf

I was just going by the list I posted. Mind pointing me in the right direction for the oil type? Im worried I may buy the wrong one.
  12. signorgreenleaf

I have a 97 Ford Ranger XLT 2.3L with an axle code of 87 which is an open diff with a 4.10 ratio. Not sure if any of that info is necessary but I figure I'd include it. I found this list but it makes no mention of the rear differential for my truck so this is where I became lost...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad