• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by sheliable

1. Diagnosis help, need to replace AC compressor?

I need to replace my ac compressor right? https://drive.google.com/file/d/1_IgygWCfcJMO5Qf1US3U-aPuRW7clDYH/view?usp=drivesdk
  2. How to know what "code" leaf spring will fit my ranger?

My ranger's drivers side rear leaf spring had the middle plate break somehow (i have no idea, wasn't even driving it crazy).. but now i need to get this thing replaced. I'm looking to source one or two replacements from a salvage yard near me and get this fixed pretty cheap, but when I use car...
  3. Rear Leaf Spring snapped

Do they make kits that come with everything I'd need?
  4. Rear Leaf Spring snapped

/Shrug -- SHIT happens i guess, i'm definitely not out here pulling any whistlin diesel shenanegins
  5. Rear Leaf Spring snapped

Nothing but regular driving tbh, 125k on it. She just went. I have heard that a lot of Rangers eventually have the middle leaf snap eventually.
  6. Rear Leaf Spring snapped

On my driver's side rear leaf spring snapped and needs replaced. Should i replace leaf springs on both sides? What other hardware.. brackets shackles, bushings, etc should I get as well?
  7. 02' Ranger XLT 3.73 A Rear End Help - Diagnose Humming Noise

My truck makes a humming/whirring noise that seems to reverberate up through the bed and cab as I accelerate and am maintaining 25-50 mph speeds. Even at highway speeds, you can still hear it. I have thought that most likely it is the rear differential with a bad pinion bearing or something...
  8. Ranger XLT Cargo Manager / Toolbox / Cover

I have a 2002 ranger xlt and I want to be able to store my tools and hydaulic jack in the bed in a locked toolbox or cover with cargo manager if necessary so that its not all sliding around. Where can I look for stuff like this?
  9. Rear End Maintenance

Thanks for the advice. Elaborate on what exactly you mean by building an axle prior to the swap?
  10. Rear End Maintenance

Just got done with servicing the front end of my 2wd XLT. New sway bar end links, upper control arms, and lower ball joints all done by yours truly, was fun to learn how to do that stuff and not too terrible. Really needed it, the old stuff was really worn out. Now I am turning my attention to...
  11. How to check suspension / order of replacement?

That were my suspicion. Well pretty damn sure I can tell its coming from the driver side, but while yer replacing one ball joint, may as well replace the other right! What else should I proactively replace while I'm in there?
  12. How to check suspension / order of replacement?

My 2002 ranger xlt 2wd is making creaking noises from under the wheel well when I turn the wheel, go over bumps, or shake / bounce the vehicle with my hands. When i say "when i turn the wheel" i dont mean its a power stearing issue, its a creaking noise like theres a suspension part going bad...
  13. Dome light help!

Thanks thanks brother good call. Will try that out.
  14. Dome light help!

I can’t figure out how to fasten the metal reflective piece over top of the plastic lightbulb housing ... screws don’t fasten it down... I can’t get it to clip on the housing... /:

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad