• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Shawan

1. 2.3L ('02-'11) Bad vibration when put into drive, worse vibration in reverse.

My neighbor thought it was possibly torque converter related too, I just need to find a trustworthy shop. Thanks for the info I will post what I find out.
  2. 2.3L ('02-'11) Bad vibration when put into drive, worse vibration in reverse.

No codes of any kind came up. The OD light has not flashed but we just bought the truck Monday
  3. 2.3L ('02-'11) Bad vibration when put into drive, worse vibration in reverse.

We did the brake hold test for the other mounts and nothing. I agree, the driveshaft, carrier bearing, ujoints all would need to be rotating to vibrate I would think. That is why we thought it might be something internal. No idea and I don't have a mechanic I trust to check it out.
  4. 2.3L ('02-'11) Bad vibration when put into drive, worse vibration in reverse.

Hello all, I just bought my son an '07 XL with the 2.3 engine. It has 138k miles and It runs very smooth in park and neutral but there there is a vibration somewhere in the center consol area under the dash when I put it into drive. The vibration is much worse when I put it into reverse, the...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad