• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Recent content by Sharky

1. Sharky

Warranty vs self oil changes.

all materials used (filter & oil) must be the type approved/recommended by FORD. see owners manual. keep all receipts & notes of mileage plus date. the picture idea is also excellent. this came from a man that had a warranty issue with his truck that FORD originally denied. he took this...
  2. Sharky

Cooling issue

fan manufacturers recommend puller fans over the pusher type. the pusher fan mounted in front of the radiator also restricts air flow a bit. if possible change it over to puller type on the engine side of the radiator. the shroud you made may also be hindering air flow as the pusher type needs...
  3. Sharky

2021 Ford F150 batteries dying

https://www.freep.com/story/money/cars/ford/2021/02/15/2021-ford-f-150-pickups-battery-drain/6753464002/
  4. Sharky

Firearm preservation.

Barricade by Birchwood Casey (y)
  5. Sharky

Coronavirus

covid cure......https://www.facebook.com/messenger_media/?thread_id=100013155670529&attachment_id=1160436641040233&message_id=mid.%24cAAAAAlhmVtB9qWtKJ13eCX-VpiNg EDIT : that link doesnt work :mad: the story is from Australia, testing by doctors there say this drug cures...
  6. Sharky

Frustrating .22LR

if you take the bolt out again , check the pin travel to ensure it`s not binding or it needs a bit of clearance (whatever stops pin travel) to move enough to hit the shell reliably.
  7. Sharky

Frustrating .22LR

did you get a "new" firing pin or a "new used" firing pin ? most of the parts available for old guns are used, so the pin you got may be worn enough so that it is not hitting all the time.
  8. Sharky

Bed Liner with Topper Cap

do the spray in liner, you will be glad you had it done (y)
  9. Sharky

What I did with my ranger today

the license plate is a bit low also......
  10. Sharky

message from ammo maker.....

CZ wants to buy COLT https://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2021/01/11/colt-acquisition/?fbclid=IwAR3d90NJ4UmPOuDBMNGCe-l_zwuSnSMFnAYB_Xk7acfhPWXOC5FACrxM8X8
  11. Sharky

My New House & Workshop

just like raising the roof, do it bigger & better than what you think is needed. avoid crying & more money later on . just my 2 cents.......
  12. Sharky

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

from the day I brought it home I have been checking over the truck weekly (y) before I left the dealership I checked all fluids & did a walk around of the truck plus a good look over the interior....I do NOT trust anyone !
  13. Sharky

What did you do to your Ranger today? (Part Deux!)

today my 2020 Ranger was at the dealer for it`s 1st oil & filter change. 4500 miles (y)
  14. Sharky

My New House & Workshop

yep , in this area , most contractors will take care of the needed permits & the cost is in the estimate . (y)
  15. Sharky

My New House & Workshop

rule of thumb on what you want / need for the garage.....double the size you think you want, you will be better off in the future (y)