• Welcome Visitor! Please take a few seconds and Register for our forum. Even if you don't want to post, you can still 'Like' and react to posts.

Shadowranger's latest activity

• Shadowranger
    Thanks, Ron.
  • Shadowranger
    Putting a dash cam in and it has a cig. lighter plug. The 12 outlet on the dash is hot all the time so I need somewhere else to wire the...
  • Shadowranger
    Shadowranger replied to the thread Stuck in 4 high.
    All's well. I connected the wiring plug in and set the dash switch to 2WD, turned the key on without the trans. case motor bolted in and...
  • Shadowranger
    I could move the shaft on the transfer case with pliers but it would go back to where it was when I released them. After watching the...
  • Shadowranger
    Shadowranger reacted to Kelvinf's post in the thread Stuck in 4 high with Like Like.
    Our 98 Ford Explorer did the same thing a few weeks back except it was stuck in 4x4 low. I undid the battery for 30 minutes and let it...
  • Shadowranger
    Cannot get the new Dorman trans. case motor shafts to line up. Dorman was no help, saying put it in neutral and they will line up which...
  • Shadowranger
    Thanks, guys. I'm going to try replacing the shift motor myself and saw on YT that the drain plug is behind the balance weight. It...
  • Shadowranger
    Thanks, Ron. As I was typing last night's post I realized what a screw-up I did. I topped off the transfer case with gear oil having...
  • Shadowranger
    A couple of says ago I had to make a hard right dog leg turn going down a steep grade and the truck went back to 2WD and that is where...
  • Shadowranger
    Fuses are good...talked to my mechanic yesterday and he can't get to it yet and said they were having serious issues with getting parts...
  • Shadowranger
    Thanks, Ron. First thing in the morning, I'm on it! Don't hear the click.
  • Shadowranger
    2001 Ranger XLT 4.,0 extended cab (4 door) automatic trans. and electronic transfer case shift. (bought used, and have owned it 15 yrs...

Sponsored Ad

Sponsored Ad